HOI AN TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE HIRE
Hoi An to Ha Noi motorbike hire is an valuable experience for those who love to level up the adventure skills in more exciting ways and break self-limits. This ultimate journey will brings you through the most famous routes of the central Viet Nam via Ho Chi Minh trail or Highway no.1. This is a rare opportunity to admire the spectacular landscapes of World heritages, visit the historical sites to learn more about Viet Nam history and stay in local villages to discover about unique culture in the country.
BOOKING PROCEDURE OF HOI AN TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE HIRE
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 1648421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet us directly: 24A/11 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hue city,Vietnam
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
HOI AN TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE HIRE RECOMMENDED ITINERARY
- OPTION 1: VIA HIGHWAY No. 1
- Day 1: Hoi An – Hue (140 km / 86 miles)
- Day 2: Visit Hue city
- Day 3: Hue - Dong Hoi (165 km / 102 miles)
- Day 4: Conquering Phong Nha Caves (50 km / 31 miles)
- Day 5: Dong Hoi - Ninh Binh (390 km / 242 miles)
- Day 6: Explore Ninh Binh
- Day 7: NinhBinh – Ha Noi (91km / 56 miles)
Pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hoi An. Then we will help you brief the itinerary, recommended accommodations and notes before going.
You will head to High way No.1 and start for Hoi An to Ha Noi motorbike hire. On the way, the thrilling motorbike ride through the beautiful Hai Van Pass is waiting for you. So far, this route has been becoming the most favorites for the adventurers. A quick stop on the top of the mountain, your mind will be blown away by the stunning views of Da Nang, Lang Co Bay, Hue lagoons. Link Map
Hue city has been famous for the former capital of Vietnam from 1802-1945. It’s time for you to visit Hue citadel, royal tombs and Thien Mu pagoda. Then have lunch with Hue specilites and admire the romantic city at night in Perfume River. Link Map
Dong Hoi is the next destination to go in our trip of Motorbike Rental Hoi An to Ha Noi. After 2 hours driving, on the way, you will through Dong Ha city. Then it’s time to start exploring historical DMZ Viet Nam. This is one of the most fierce battle fields during Viet Nam War from 1954 to 1975. Vinh Moc tunnel, Ben Hai river, Khe Sanh and Truong Son cemetery are the most famous and intense places. Surely, it’s time for you to know more about Viet Nam history and culture. Then arrive at Dong Hoi and stay overnight there. Link Map
Visiting Phong Nha Ke Bang national park is a valuable experience for those who love exploring natural masterpieces and mysterious things on Earth. There are 3 most famous caves that worth to visit: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave and Dark Cave. First of all, PhongNha is the wet cave with sharp stalagmites forming from the top, multi-shapes stones. Also, you can see the traces of ancient minorities who lived here long time ago. Secondly, in Paradise-the longest dry cave in Asia, it’s time for trekking to enjoy the cool temperature inside. This cave is similar to PhongNha but for the massive stones and mysterious stalagmites. Lastly, marvelous Dark Cave is for those who love adventurous activities such as kayaking, swimming, zip lining, mud-bath.
Finish the PhongNha trip, you go back to Dong Hoi and stay overnight. Link Map
Motorcycle from Hoi An to Ha Noicontinuing with the longest routes in the trip from Dong Hoi to Ninh Binh. On the way, you will be driving by winding roads, tough passes for adventurous feel. After 8 hours, you get to NinhBinh, relax and take necessary things for the day trip in the province tomorrow. Link Map
Ninh Binh tourism is well kown for Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on. Especially, this place has chosen as the Hollywood filming sites for its spectacular views. Link Map
This is the last route of Hoi An to Ha Noi motorbike rental. Driving for one an haft hours you’ll get to the capital. Then drop off the motorbikes in our office or your hotel in Ha Noi. End the trip! Link Map
- OPTION 2: VIA HO CHI MINH TRAIL
- Day 1: Hoi An - Prao (300 km / 186 miles)
- Day 2: Prao - Khe Sanh (300 km / 186 miles)
- Day 3: Khe Sanh- Phong Nha (200 km / 125 miles)
- Day 3: Explore Phong Nha National Park
- Day 4: Phong Nha -Vinh city (180km-112 miles)
- Day 5: Vinh- NinhB inh (180 km / 112 miles)
- Day 6: Visit Ninh Binh
- Day 7: Ninh Binh - Ha Noi (100 km / 63 miles)
Pick up the motorbikes in our office or your hotel in Hoi An. After briefing the itinerary and necessary information, you start to get to Prao district. Along the way you can visit My Son holly land This is a mountainous district of Quang Nam province where ethnic minorities are living. Link Map
Continue the topgear trip by moving to the historical DMZ (Quang Tri Province). This was an old border of the North and South of Viet Nam during the Viet Nam War. Arrive at Khe Sanh, you’ll admire the famous Khe Sanh Base – the bloodiest battle of the war. Then driving by Dakrong Bridge and get to the Ko Tu minority villages. You stay overnight in Khe Sanh. Then end the first day of amazing Hoi An to Ha Noi motorbike hire trip. Link Map
On the way, you have chance to cross winding roads at the top of the mountain, beautiful scenery at the vast green valleys. Here also have many memorial boards that built for the soldiers who have fall down in Viet Nam War. Then you get to PhongNha Be Bang National Park. Overnight in the Town and end the second day trip. Link Map
This day, you will start Hoi An to Ha Noi motorbike hire to visit Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park day trip by visiting stunning caves. Firstly, driving through the jungle and trekking to discover the marvelous Paradise Cave. It is recognized as the longest dry cave in Asia with the length of more than 31km. Secondly, let’s take a boat trip along Son River to visit PhongNha Cave, on the way you have chance to see the local life and beautiful scenery of the Town.
Latsly, in the afternoon, you should not miss to do Dark Cave to join in amazing mud-bath, water activities such as swimming, kayaking and zip-lining. Then back will enjoy the Vietnamese traditional foods for dinner and then overnight in the town. Link Map
Go on the journey by moving to Vinh city. Go through the high mountains which 500m above sea level and get to the old Khe Cat Airbase. Then visit Dong Loc andthe old temples of a Vietnamese Kings. Head tothe old Ho Citadel and the Ho Chi Minh’s House. You’ll stay overnight at the in Vinh. Link Map
Leave Vinh to get to NinhBinh for the destinations in Hoi An to Ha Noi motorbike rental. It’s a chance for you to escape the busy traffic and noisy urban life to the rural roads to the peaceful countryside. Arrive at NinhBinh, you will enjoy specialties and take a rest to ready for the day trip tomorrow. Link Map
Start the day of Hoi An to Ha Noi motorbike hire in Ninh Binh to come Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam CocBich Dong and so on. You get back to the hotel and stay overnight. Link Map
Keep moving in the last day Hoi An Ha Noi trip to the beautiful countryside roads from NinhBinh to Ha Noi. After driving for about 1 and half hour we will get to the city. You drop the bike off at our office in the center of Ha Noicity. End Hoi An Ha Noi motorbike rental. Link Map
- THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING HOI AN TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE RENAL
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
Hoi An TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE TYPES INFORMATION
- YAMAHA NOVOU AUTOMATIC 135cc
- SEMI-AUTOMATIC MOTORBIKES 125cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 115 - 150cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 150cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 250cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 650cc
The 135cc motorbike is a new version of Yamaha has sporty and luxurious styles. This is not only powerful for almost type of roads in Vietnam, but also has a big size for anyone. Besides, Novou 135cc is quite easy to ride and work stably.
Semi-Automatic motorbikes are more stable and save more petrol. The bikes even work well in the off road and mountainous areas. However, the rider will find it hard with the gears in the first time.
HONDA WIN MANUAL 125CC
Perhaps, the Honda 100 win is no longer strange to any bikers. This clutch motorbike has compact size, lightweight and comfortable posture. Thank to high chassis and durable engine, Honda win is extremely suitable for mountainous areas
YAMAHA XTZ MANUAL 125cc
Yamaha XTZ 125 is a very impressive styling, with a 125cc engine block with a maximum power of 12.5 horsepower for comfort on all off-roads. This is the perfect motorbikes for every type of roads, size of people and purposes of travel. You will have an awesome trip time in Viet Nam when select these bikes to accompany.
MANUAL MOTORBIKES 150cc
Manual motorbike 150cc is a completely new face of off-road vehicles. The dirt bike looks more aggressive and sporty. The Bike’s front fenders are high, the tank is designed neatly. If you are a “Top Gear” fan, this monster will be one of the best options to accompany you.
MUANUAL 250cc MOTORBIKES is best known for its durability in even the most treacherous of trails. This bike packs enough horse power and has the ability to steer through even the toughest places. Recommended for those looking for an off-the-beaten-track adventure, this ride has been a popular selection among riders throughout Southeast Asia since it was first introduced.
MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 650cc is one of the most powerful bikes you can ride in Vietnam. No mater off roads or bad weather , those bikes still work well in any condition.This bike is not for the feint hearted. Packing a lot of power, and a high riding position this is not suitable for those with little experience. When driving economically, rider is able to go far and wide across the nation. Being quite a heavy machine, this is not the most optimal choice for off-roading, however with the right rider it can suffice.