PLACES TO VISIT WITH HOI AN TO HUE MOTORBIKE RENTAL
1. Marble mountain – a Popular place for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage, is composed of several Buddhist pagodas, remnants of the Champa civilization.The natural caves are formed by erosion, water and the passage of time. It is about 30 minute of Hoi An to Hue Motorbike rental
- 30 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Entrance fees: 40.000 vnd, 55.000 vnd by Elevator
2. Hai Van pass is the higlight of Hoi An to Hue Motorbike rental. The mountain has been famoused in BBC’s top gear channel. After riding 10 km, you will reach the top 500m high. On the bongke from the ware you can get a panaromic view of Da Nang city, East Sea and Lang Co bay
- 60 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Recommend to stop at the top
3. Lang Co bay and Lap An lagoon is located in the midde way from Hue to Hoi an by motorbike rental. at this beautiful landscapes, you can have a rest with a cup of coffe, or taste local seafood and get an amzing pictures of the lagoon.
- 80 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Recommend to have lunch here
4. Elephant Spring is The natural pool below a small waterfall brings a very refreshing dip to you. You can sluice yourself down the smooth rocks at the base of the falls, and there are many of spots upstream to explore there.
- 100 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Entrance fee: 20.000 vnd
4. Tu Hien bridge – Tam Giang Lagoon is where the Perfume River, Bo and O Lau Rivers meet before they flow into With the pristine beauty and tranquility, Tam Giang lagoon makes anyone coming here have to admire and burst into joy.
- 120 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Stop on tu Tu Hien bridge
5. Thanh Toan village is an ideal place for those who love to learn about Vietnamese farmer’s life. It is tiem for you to visit local market, ancient bridge, rice field and agriculture museum. Or other choice is Hue scooter rental if you are staying in Hue
- 4 km from Hue
- Museum ticket: 20.000 vnd