- Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental recommended routes
- Hoi An to Hue important tips
- Booking procedure of Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
1. Marble mountain – a Popular place for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage, is composed of several Buddhist pagodas, remnants of the Champa civilization.The natural caves are formed by erosion, water and the passage of time. It is about 30 minute of Hoi An to Hue Motorbike rental
Marble mountain from Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- 30 km from Hoi An by
- Entrance fees: 40.000 vnd, 55.000 vnd by Elevator
2. Hai Van pass is the higlight of Hoi An to Hue Motorbike rental. The mountain has been famoused in BBC’s top gear channel. After riding 10 km, you will reach the top 500m high. On the bongke from the ware you can get a panaromic view of Da Nang city, East Sea and Lang Co bay
Hai Van pass Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- 60 km from Hoi An by
- Recommend to stop at the top
3. Lang Co bay and Lap An lagoon is located in the midde way from Hue to Hoi an by motorbike rental. at this beautiful landscapes, you can have a rest with a cup of coffe, or taste local seafood and get an amzing pictures of the lagoon.
Lang Co bay from Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- 80 km from Hoi An by
- Recommend to have lunch here
4. Elephant Spring is The natural pool below a small waterfall brings a very refreshing dip to you. You can sluice yourself down the smooth rocks at the base of the falls, and there are many of spots upstream to explore there.
Elephant spring from Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- 100 km from Hoi An by
- Entrance fee: 20.000 vnd
4. Tu Hien bridge – Tam Giang Lagoon is where the Perfume River, Bo and O Lau Rivers meet before they flow into With the pristine beauty and tranquility, Tam Giang lagoon makes anyone coming here have to admire and burst into joy.
Tam Giang lagoon from Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- 120 km from Hoi An by
- Stop on tu Tu Hien bridge
5. Thanh Toan village is an ideal place for those who love to learn about Vietnamese farmer’s life. It is tiem for you to visit local market, ancient bridge, rice field and agriculture museum. Or other choice is Hue scooter rental if you are staying in Hue
Thanh Toan bridge Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- 4 km from Hue
- Museum ticket: 20.000 vnd
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: email@example.com
- 3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Hoi An: