PLACES TO VISIT WITH HOI AN TO HUE MOTORBIKE RENTAL
1. Marble mountain – a Popular place for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage, is composed of several Buddhist pagodas, remnants of the Champa civilization.The natural caves are formed by erosion, water and the passage of time. It is about 30 minute of Hoi An to Hue Motorbike rental
- 30 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Entrance fees: 40.000 vnd, 55.000 vnd by Elevator
2. Hai Van pass is the higlight of Hoi An to Hue Motorbike rental. The mountain has been famoused in BBC’s top gear channel. After riding 10 km, you will reach the top 500m high. On the bongke from the ware you can get a panaromic view of Da Nang city, East Sea and Lang Co bay
- 60 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Recommend to stop at the top
3. Lang Co bay and Lap An lagoon is located in the midde way from Hue to Hoi an by motorbike rental. at this beautiful landscapes, you can have a rest with a cup of coffe, or taste local seafood and get an amzing pictures of the lagoon.
- 80 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Recommend to have lunch here
4. Elephant Spring is The natural pool below a small waterfall brings a very refreshing dip to you. You can sluice yourself down the smooth rocks at the base of the falls, and there are many of spots upstream to explore there.
- 100 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Entrance fee: 20.000 vnd
4. Tu Hien bridge – Tam Giang Lagoon is where the Perfume River, Bo and O Lau Rivers meet before they flow into With the pristine beauty and tranquility, Tam Giang lagoon makes anyone coming here have to admire and burst into joy.
- 120 km from Hoi An by Hoi An to Hue motorbike rental
- Stop on tu Tu Hien bridge
5. Thanh Toan village is an ideal place for those who love to learn about Vietnamese farmer’s life. It is tiem for you to visit local market, ancient bridge, rice field and agriculture museum. Or other choice is Hue scooter rental if you are staying in Hue
- 4 km from Hue
- Museum ticket: 20.000 vnd
YAMAHA NOVOU AUTOMATIC 115CC
Yamaha novou automatic 110 cc is one of the first automatic scooter appeared in Vietnam. This bike is not only the easiest to ride, suitable design to travel around Hue city areas like royal tombs, temples and the beach. With the engine 110 cc plus the cheapest price Yamaha novou 110 cc is always the first choice for tourist to travel to Hoi An or Da Nang.
SEMIAUTOMATIC MOTORBIKES (Honda, Jupieter and Yamaha)
Semi-Automatic has the same power and price with Yamaha novou 110 cc. But these motorbikes are more stable and save more petrol. The bikes even work well in the off road and mountainous areas. However, the rider will find it hard with the gears in the first time.
YAMAHA NOVOU AUTOMATIC 135 CC
The 135cc motorbike is a new version of Yamaha has sporty and luxurious styles. This is not only powerful for almost type of roads in Vietnam, but also has a big size for anyone. Besides, Novou 135cc is quite easy to ride and work stably.
HONDA WIN MANUAL 125CC
Perhaps, the Honda 100 win is no longer strange to any bikers. This clutch motorbike has compact size, lightweight and comfortable posture. Thank to high chassis and durable engine, Honda win is extremely suitable for mountainous areas
HONDA MASTER MANUAL 125 CC
Honda master or JM 125 is usually choose for Easy rider The 125cc motorbikes is an ideal choice for a safe and authentic adventure. Although the price is not too expensive, these bikes are powerful for any mountainous roads and especially for 2 people.
SUZUKI GZ MANUAL 125 cc
Suzuki GZ is designed to bring a classic styles to Customer. High handlebars and low saddle togther with Long and high handlebars create comfortable sitting posture for riders. Two storage bins is a common style of adventurous motorbikes
YAMAHA XTZ MANUAL 125cc
Yamaha XTZ 125 is a very impressive styling, with a 125cc engine block with a maximum power of 12.5 horsepower for comfort on all off-roads. Yamaha XTZ are the perfect motorbikes for every type of roads, size of people and purposes of travel. You will have an awesome trip time in Viet Nam when select these bikes to accompany.
HONDA XR MANUAL 150cc
Honda XR 150 is a completely new face of off-road vehicles. The dirt bike looks more aggressive and sporty. Honda XR front fenders are high, the tank is designed neatly.
The “heart” of the Honda XR 150cc is a four-stroke engine, single-cylinder, air-cooled 149cc. It comes with a 5-speed transmission. Electric boot and pedal support. If you are a “Top Gear” fan, this monster will be one of the best options to accompany you.