ONE WAY HOI AN TO HO CHI MINH MOTORBIKE RENTAL
If you are the true traveler who love exploring the breath-taking hidden landscapes, join in Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh motorbike rental journey. This valuable motorbike trip brings you through the central Highlands via Ho Chi Minh trail and coastal landscapes via Highway. Hidden Land Travel provides stable motorbikes, necessary recommendations, well multi-types motorbikes and 24/7 support.
BOOKING PROCEDURE OF HOI AN TO HO CHI MINH MOTORBIKE RENTAL
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 1648421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet us directly: 24A/11 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hue city,Vietnam
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
HOI AN TO HO CHI MINH MOTORBIKE RECOMMENDED ITINERARY
OPTION 1: VIA HIGHWAY No. 1
- Day 1: Hoi An- Sa Huynh Town (Quang Ngai Province) (170 km / 106 miles)
- Day 2: Sa Huynh-Tuy Hoa city (Phu Yen Province) (245 km / 152 miles)
- Day 3: Tuy Hoa- Nha Trang (170km / 105miles)
- Day 4: Nha Trang full day trip
- Day 5: Nha Trang - Mui Ne (250km /155 miles )
- Day 6: Explore Mui Ne full day trip
- Day 7: Mui Ne-Sai Gon (290km/ 180 miles)
First of all, you pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hoi An Town. Then we will brief the itinerary of recommended routes, places and accommodations. Then you start Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh motorbike by heading to Highway No.1 to Quang Ngai. It’s a coastal province with blue sea, mountains, waterfalls and many famous history sites. Surely, you should not miss to visit Thien An mountain, My Son– the national historical monuments. Especially, My Son is the must-see which is considered as one of the most beautiful islands in Viet Nam. Link map
Continue Hoi An to ho chi minh motorbike hire by riding to Tuy Hoa city. On the way, you have chance to admire Ky Co Beach which is considered as the second Maldives. Then it’s time to relaxing, swimming and having delicious sea foods to get the energy.
Amazing destination to go then is Ganh Da Dia. Together with Ireland, Spain and Scotland,Ganh Da Dia in Phu Yen province is considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena. The hexagon stones are stacked together into unique masterpieces. Interstingly, it was formed by volcano lava flowing into the sea millions years ago. Link Map
This route in Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh by motorbike brings you to the most adventurous feels up to the majestic Deo Ca Pass and through small lovely bays. Surely, this is an ideal time to take the best pictures of Viet Nam’s nature.
The highlight for the trip would be “Mui Doi” (Doi Cape)-the easternmost point of Vietnam. Interestingly, you have to climb rocks of different shapes to advance to a triangle metal stele. Coming to Nha Trang, it’s time for you to relax at one of the most beautiful cities in Viet Nam. Then stay overnight and ready for the next day trip. Link Map
It worth for spending times to explore the beauty of Nha Trang coastal city. You have chance to visit churches, pagodas and Thap Ba Tower. Most importantly, you should not miss to go to islands and top beautiful beaches in the world here. Then Vinpearl Landis the ideal place which is considered as “Paradise” within Viet Nam. It has luxurious hotels, spas, resorts and adventurous activities.
More, oceanographic Institute Nha Trang is an interesting destination to go. This is considered a data repository on marine ecosystems. Then tourists have a chance to admire the vivid and diverse images and ascertain the life of the sea creatures and marine ecosystem models. Link Map
The most beautiful roads in Viet Nam is waiting for you in Hoi An to Sai Gonmotorbike rental trip. Almost the roads are parallel with coastal line, two sides around are winding white sand sites and blue sky above. Getting to Mui Ne, it’s time to have meals and stay overnight here. Link Map
Those who have visited Mui Ne gave the romantic words landscape: blue Sea, white sand, stunning sunshine. In fact, it’s alike to the “Elysium” in Viet Nam. First place to go for the day trip is Suoi Tien, a small streamfilled with romance and mystery. One side of Suoi Tien is covered by the red sand and white mountains. The other side is the coconut shady, the shrubs are luxuriant.
Next, Bau Trang (White sand dunes) surprises you because of the color changes from pure gold to pure white. It includes 3 lakes: Bau Ong (Gentleman Lake), Bau Ba (Lady Lake), BauXoai (Mango Lake). More, you would visit the yellow sand dunes which considered as small “Sahara” in Viet Nam. Link Map
OPTION 2: VIA HO CHI MINH TRAIL
- Day 1: Hoi An– Kham Duc (180km /111 miles)
- Day 2: Kham Duc to Kon Tum (180 km / 4,5 hours)
- Day 3: Kon Tum – Dak Lak (225 km / 139 miles)
- Day 4: Explore Dak Lak (120 km / 74 miles)
- Day 5: Dak Lak – Da Lat (210 km / 125 miles)
- Day 6: DaLat – Mui Ne (150 km /93 miles)
- Day 7: Mui Ne – Ho Chi Minh city (200 km / 124 miles)
Pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hoi An. Then depart for Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh motorbike trip. You head to Kham Duc via Ho Chi Minh Trail. This is a small mountainous town which is currently famous for one thing: Gold. It’s time to explore the local market to learn more the rural life of the highlanders as well as other ethnic minorities and then stay overnight. Link Map
Leave Kham Duc, the next day trip is moving to Kon Tum. It lies in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam and shares borders with Laos and Cambodia. At here, you have chance to visit Kon Tum Prison, wooden church, orphanage. Especially the KonKtu village is where you see the Ede hill tribes Rong house. Then learn their traditional culture by the customs and daily life. Then stay overnight and ready for the next day trip. Link Map
Start day 3 of Hoi An to ho chi minh by motorbike rentalby heading up to beautiful Buon Me Thuot city. Its located at a height of 536 m above sea level. Buon Me Thuot is the capital of Dak Lak Province and also the biggest city in the Central Highland. Then stay overnight here for the next day trip. Link Map
First destination of the city tour will be Lak Lake-one of the largest natural freshwater lakes of Vietnam. At here, you should not miss to learn the daily life of locals around. Also admire the majestic beauty of mountains, forest and sky. Then ride elephant to explore the area or take boat around the lake to have some great shots of the sunrise. After that, trek to the top of the Elephant Rock mountain to enjoy the stunning view of the area.Then back to the city and stay overnight. Link Map
Leave Buon Me Thuot, after drving for 5 hours you will get to Da Lat – city of Love. It’s located in Lang Biang highland an has become one of the most favorite travel destinations of Viet Nam. Getting here, you should not miss to visit Dalat Railway Station which was designed by French architects Moncet and Reveron. Also, Xuan Huong lake, Lang Biang Mountain, valley of love are ideal choices for those who love romance, peace and amazing atmosphere. Surely, it’s wonderful to get an overnight in the city, relax for the day trip ahead. Link Map
Mui Ne will be the next destination of the trip. Coming here, what could be better to admire Thay Thim temple, Takou mountain, colorful fishing market. Moreover, you have chance to learn more about the Champa history and culture when you visit their old towers. Especially, it’s a perfect way to end a hot day trip in Mui Ne beach and then stay overnight. Link Map
Leave Mui Ne, you are going to do the last day trip of Hoi An to Sai Gon motorbike rental. It will take 8 hours to get to Sai Gon. On the way, visit Lagi and the historic vestige Dinh Mountain.
Arrive at Sai Gon, you drop off the motorbike at the hotel or our office in the city. End Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh motorbike trip. Link Map
- THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING HOI AN TO HO CHI MINH MOTORBIKE RENTAL
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
HOI AN TO CHI MINH MOTORBIKE RENTAL INFOMATIONS
- YAMAHA NOVOU LX AUTOMATIC 135 CC
- HONDA FUTURE SEMI-AUTOMATIC 135cc
- HONDA WIN 115cc - YAMAHA XTZ 125cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 150cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 250cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 650cc
The 135cc motorbike is a new version of Yamaha has sporty and luxurious styles. This is not only powerful for almost type of roads in Vietnam, but also has a big size for anyone. Especially, Novou 135cc is quite easy to ride and work stably.
Semi-Automatic motorbikes are more stable and save more petrol. The bikes even work well in the off road and mountainous areas. However, the rider will find it hard with the gears in the first time.
HONDA WIN MANUAL 125CC
Perhaps, the Honda 100 win is no longer strange to any bikers. This clutch motorbike has compact size, lightweight and comfortable posture. Thank to high chassis and durable engine, Honda win is extremely suitable for mountainous areas
YAMAHA XTZ MANUAL 125cc
Yamaha XTZ 125 is a very impressive styling, with a 125cc engine block with a maximum power of 12.5 horsepower for comfort on all off-roads. This the perfect motorbikes for every type of roads, size of people and purposes of travel. You will have an awesome trip time in Viet Nam when select these bikes to accompany.
MANUAL MOTORBIKES 150cc
Manual motorbike 150cc is a completely new face of off-road vehicles. The dirt bike looks more aggressive and sporty. The Bike’s front fenders are high, the tank is designed neatly. Definitely, if you are a “Top Gear” fan, this monster will be one of the best options to accompany you.
MUANUAL 250cc MOTORBIKES is best known for its durability in even the most treacherous of trails. Surely, this bike packs enough horse power and has the ability to steer through even the toughest places you might dare to ride in Vietnam. Absolutely recommended for those looking for an off-the-beaten-track adventure, this ride has been a popular selection among riders throughout Southeast Asia since it was first introduced.
MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 650cc is one of the most powerful bikes you can ride in Vietnam. No mater off roads or bad weather , those bikes still work well in any condition.This bike is especially not for the feint hearted. Packing a lot of power, and a high riding position this is not suitable for those with little experience. When driving economically, with a large tank this bike is able to carry the rider far and wide across the nation. Being quite a heavy machine, this is not the most optimal choice for off-roading, however with the right rider it can suffice.