- Da Nang motorbike rental overview
- Places to visit with Da Nang motorbike rental
- Things to note when doing Da Nang motorbike rental
- Booking procedure of Da Nang motorbike rental
- Da Nang city is a popular tourist destination lies in the midway of Hue and Hoi An ancient town. This livable city is famoused for Stunning mountain, massive entertainment center and lovely beaches. Surely, Da Nang motorbike rental is the most convenient choice to visit Da Nang city.
1, VISIT MARBLE MOUNTAIN BY DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
Marble mountain (Non Nuoc Mountain) is the common name of a cluster of 5 limestone mountains rising on a sandy beach. the mountain attracts thounsand tourists by is holly temple, stunning cave and panoramic city view
- Open time: 6:30.am – 5:30.pm
- Entrance tickets: 40.000 vnd (2 usd),
- Lift ticket: 15.000 vnd (1 way)
2, VISIT SON TRA MOUNTAIN BY DA NANG DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
Son Tra (Monkey mountain) is a peninsula cover Da Dang city and by. It is about 10 km north of Da Nang city center. The Da nang private car trip to explore Son Tra will giving you the feeling of adventure. In addition to the Linh Ung temple, you have chance to admire the highest statue of Lady Budha in Vietnam, 67m high.
Entrance ticket: free
3, VISIT CHAM MUSEUM BY DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
Cham museum is the largest artifacts of ancient Champa kingdom. Located in two most beautiful streets of Da Nang City, 2/9 Street and Trung Nu Vuong, the Cham Sculpture Museum was started construction in July 1915 with the help of the French scientists.
Museum ticket: 80.000vnd (3.5 usd)
4, VISIT HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN BY DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
This is one of the tourism centers in the central area. It is far from da nang Vietnam about 35km. therefore, DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL, you can spend time in the city of light and then go to the old town.
Old town ticket: 120.000 vnd (6 usd)
5, VISIT BA NA HILL BY DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
Ba Na hill is an entertainment complex, located in Hoa Vang district, Da Nang city, about 30km west of the city center. Located at 1.487m above sea level, the climate is cool all year round, the average temperature in the summer is about 18ºC, Ba Na – Nui Chua is the ideal eco-resort in the Central
Cable car ticket: 600.000 vnd (27 usd)
6, VISIT HAI VAN PASS BY DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
- Hai Van Pass has been famous since BBC top gear channel appeared. This is a natural border between Thua Thien – Hue and Da Nang. Standing at the Hai Van Quan site, 500 meters above sea level, visitors can see the whole of Da Nang, winding along the coast, looking Cham island and Tien Sa port.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Da Nang:
- Da Nang to Hue motorbike rent
- Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh motorbike rental
- Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental