Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental
- Da Nang motorbike rental overview
- Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental reccommeded itinerary
- Things to note when doing Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental
- Booking procedure of Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental
This Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental starts from the most livable city in Vietnam – Da Nang and head up to the capital Ha Noi. The motorbike ride becomes more and more fantastic day by day and it’s absolute suitable for those who are keen on challenging self-limits. Besides, the journey gives you almost great views of the Viet Nam beauty and the adventurous routes.
Hidden Land Travel would love to introduce 8 days of Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental trip. With the slogan of explore the hidden Viet Nam, we ensure that you will have unforgetable moments and memories when doing the adventure by our covenient services, enthusiastic support and professional working style.
Day 1: Da Nang – Hue (130km / 80 miles)
- Pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Da Nang city. Then we will help you brief the itinerary, recommended accommodations and notes before depart Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental.
- In the you are going to do the most favorite and interesting motorbike route in Viet Nam, Hai Van Pass top gear . Like its name of Cloudy Pass, standing on the top you are able to see the hovering clouds and the whole beauty of Lang Co Bay, Hai Van Quan, Hue lagoons, ect . Lunch is after crossing the pass. After lunch, you will ride through the winding countryside roads of Hue where you will see the local markets, paddy fields.
- You arrive in Hue city at 4pm then stay overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 : Hue city excursion
- This day Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental trip offers you the opportunity to visit the charm of Hue city such as Perfume River, ancient local villages and markets, ect. Besides, the royal monuments and religion sites are must-see destinations when coming here such as Hue Citadel, Minh Mang Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb, Thien Mu Pagoda, ect.
- The city excursion ends at 5pm. Then you can take a walk along Perfume River and feel the quite and romantic Hue city by night.
Day 3 : Hue – Vinh Moc Tunnel – Khe Sanh (170 km / 105 miles)
- Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental journey continue by riding to Ho Chi Minh Trail and heading up to the old batteles field of DMZ . This is where to widen you knowledge by listening to the historical stories and relics from the War. In fact, visiting Vinh Moc tunnels you will admire how magical is the structure that local made to survive during the war. The tunnels were built to shelter people from the intense bombing of Son Trung and Son Ha communes of Quang Tri Province in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone.
- In the afternoon, you can ride through Khe Sanh Town and visit Ta Con airbase where to see the military aircrafts that used during the war and museums
Day 4 : Khe Sanh – Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (220 km/ 136miles)
- The route for the third day trip of Da Nang to Ha Hoi motorbike rental still keep following Ho Chi Minh trail. On the way, you should not miss to come over the minority villages which are locating along Truong Son range. There would be so many interesting things of custom, tasty food they give you and most importantly it’s a chance to see how they can survive in such a tough condition in the area.
Day 5: Explore Phong Nha Ke Bang national park
- Visiting Phong Nha Ke Bang national park is a valuable experience for those who love exploring natural masterpieces and mysterious things on Earth. There are 3 most famous caves that worth to visit: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave and Dark Cave.
- PhongNha is the wet cave with sharp stalagmites forming from the top, multi-shapes stones and traces of ancient minorities who lived here long time ago.
- In Paradise-the longest dry cave in Asia, it’s time for trekking to enjoy the cool temperature inside. This cave is similar to Phong Nha but for the massive stones and mysterious stalagmites.
- Last, marvelous Dark Cave is for those who love adventurous activities such as kayaking, swimming, zip lining and enjoying the unique mud-bath.
Day 6: Phong Nha – Tan Ky ( 270km /167 miles)
- The journey today take you along roads of typical forest of west Viet Nam and a great view of the limestone mountains, the beautiful villages of the hill tribes. The routes after is queit smooth so that you can straight up to Tan Ky faster.
- Overnight in Tan Ky town and stay over night here.
Day 7: Tan Ky – Mai Chau ( 240 Km /149 miles)
- The passes and mountain views are also the highlight on the way of this day trip. Arrive at Mai Chau, you have chance to visit the fantastic landscapes of Thung Khe Pass – Northern Europe hill, Mai Chau village(stilt houses), water falls and small caves.
- Overnight in Mai Chau – home stay with the Thai people
Day 8: Mai Chau – Hanoi (170km /105 miles)
- Before having a motorbike ride to Ha Noi, let’s take a short time walking by around to admire the green valley of typical Northern Viet Nam. After that, you can visit the families of Thai people who almost live in Northern Viet Nam and dense population.
- Then take a right stright up to Ha Noi and enjoy your time left of Da Nang to Ha Hoi motorbike rental journey by taking the photos of the living and scenery on the way.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Email: Hiddenlandtravel@gmail.com
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance,
- Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
- Finish Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental
Related Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental :