- Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental
- Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental route
- Things to note when doing Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental
- How to book the trip
This outstanding 4 days of Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental journey is the perfect way to ride from Hanoi to world natiral heritage site of Phong Nha Caves and southern coastline parts of Nothern and middle of Vietnam.
Let’s discover the best Vietnam via beautiful culture of minorites, spectacular landscapes and adventurous moments on motorcycles. Hidden Land Travel would love to accompany with you.
Click HERE to see the detail map
Day 1: Hanoi to Mai Chau (Hoa Binh Province), 160 kilometers / 99.5 miles
- Pick up the motorbikes in your stay or our office in Hanoi. Departs for Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental.
- Your motorbike trip will be started by leaving Hanoi on dyke roads to avoid the crazy traffic around 08:00am to 9:00 am. First route of Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike hire would be heading to the west to Mai Chau, an area of beautiful landscape and home to the Thai ethnic minority.
- Note: You should take Highway 6 passing extensive farming lands comprising a sea of paddy fields split by tree-lined roads punctuated by limestone karst scenery.
- Highlights of the day will be Thung Khe Pass, one of the most beautiful mountain passes in North Vietnam then descent to the mountain valley settlement of Mai Chau
- Watch a performance of local minoritiy, where you can dance and share a range of special liquors (rice wine) with the locals. Ends first day of Hanoi Phongnha motorbike rentlal.
Day 2: Mai Chau to Tan Ky, 290 kilometers / 180 miles
- Ride on a small, stunning, and paved trail along the Ma River until Cam Thuy town where you stop for lunch.
- The main road is still Ho Chi Minh highway on this day of Hanoi to Phong Nha motorbike rental. You just follow it up to 200 kilometers and straight away to Tan Ky of Nghe An province.
- The highlights are off-road, back-road within the southwest betwween Ha Noi and Nghe An province.
Day 3: Tan Ky to Phong Nha National Park (Quang Binh Province), 230 kilometers / 143 miles
- Ride on Ho Chi Minh Highway to Pho Chau where we stop to visit the Ho Chi Minh trail victory monument which is, in fact, the real starting point of your Ho Chi Minh trail ride.
- Continue uncle Ho Highway to get to Phong Nha national park, limstone zone with the majestic mountains along the way.
Day 4: Explore Phong Nha Ke Bang national park.
- There are more than 300 caves in Phong Nha Ke Bang, but you are just able to visit some of those. There are 3 most famous caves that you have got to visit when coming to this beautiful area. Phong Nha Cave – the wet cave is the first one to go. If you love relaxing, watching the views inside and around, this is the one for you. You will have 30 minutes on a boat to get to the entrance and see the local life along the river bank. Hanoi to Phongnha motorcycle rental
- If you love trekking, Paradise Cave is the ideal choice when you have chance to trek and walk up through 524 steps to the entrance. This is the most amazing cave with total length of 31,5 km. The highlights are mysterious stalagmites and cool atmosphere inside.
- Or if you are a true explorer and love adventurous activities, Dark Cave is the one. Coming here you have chance to do the longgest zip-line in Viet Nam. Also, the unique mud-bath is awesome that you will never experience somewhere else in Phong Nha Ke Bang. Then let’s take some activities such as: small zip-line, kayaking and swimming.
- Sucessfully end Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental trip.
- Before and after doing Hanoi Phong Nha motorbike hire journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes of Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental trip.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- Chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste of Huescooterrental.com
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire for Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract of Hanoi to Phongnha motorbike rental.
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Hanoi: