- Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike trip overview
- Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike trip reccommended route
- Things to note when doing Hanoi to Hoi An motorbike trip
- How to book the trip
- 8 days of Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike trip starting from the capital city takes you to the mountain in North Vietnam via Phu Yen and Mai Chau before heading down North middle of Tan Ky, Phong Nha, Hue and Da Nang. This offers the snaking mountain roads, hill tribe people customs and traditions because it’s hard to find in the Southern part of the country.
- This is really an expedition through many provinces. It definitely worth time and effort and Hidden Land Travel promise to provide best services and motorbike to accompany with you for the adventure.
Cick HERE to see the detail map
Day 1: Hanoi to Phu Yen (165 km/102 miles)
- Pick up the bike in Ha Noi city at your stay or our office
- We will brief the notes during Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike trip and then make the contract.
- Get started soon to advoid crazy traffic in rush hours which begins from 8:00am.
- Ride to Phu Yen on a country road with a stop in Son Tay. On November 20-21, 1970, a joint force composed of USAF Special Operations and rescue personnel and U.S. Army Special Forces
Day 2: Phu Yen to Mai Chau (145 km/90 miles)
- Hanoi Da Nang motorbike day 2, you head to the south and take Highway No43 to get to Mai Chau in Hoa Binh Province.
- There are many small roads that lead to the mountains around Mai Chau so you’ll take the chance to ride out to isolated H’mong, Dao and Thai villages.
- Experience road built by the French army and spend the afternoon local villages close by.
- There are many Thai ethnicity stilt house in Mai Chau so that you can stay overnight here at homestay or locals.
Day 3: Mai Chau to Tan Ky (290 km/180 miles)
- In the morning, follow Highway No15, you ride on a small, stunning and rocky trail along the Ma river until Cam Thuy town where to stop for lunch.
- Take the Ho Chi Minh trail (now a newly built highway) all the way to Tan Ky town where we spend the night in a hotel. Stop for Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike rental.
Day 4: Tan Ky to Phong Nha ( 291/181 miles)
- Ride on Ho Chi Minh Highway until Pho Chau where you stop to visit the Ho Chi MinhTrail victory monument.
- Ride all the way to Phong Nha – Ke Bang in the west Quang Binh province. You have chance to through the limstone area and peaceful countryside route.
- About Phong Nha Ke Bang national park: it’s a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site. The karst formation of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park has evolved since the Paleozoic (some 400 million years ago) and so is the oldest major karst area in Asia. Subject to massive tectonic changes, the park’s karst landscape is extremely complex with many geographic features of considerable significance. The vast area, extending to the border of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, contains spectacular formations including 65 km of caves and underground rivers.
Day 5: Explore Phong Nha Caves
- It will be quite interesting day of Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike journey.There are more than 300 caves were found out and some were opened for tourist in Phong Nha. But you should visit most beautiful caves below include Phong Nha – famous for spectacular caves. Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia with magnificent grottoes and exciting stalagmites. Dark Cave – where you can do mud-bath, kayaking and zip-lining.
Day 6: Phong Nha to Khe Sanh (200 km/124 miles)
- Ride all the way from Phong Nha to Khe Sanh via east Ho Chi Minh trail.
- The day trip of Hanoi to Da Nang motorcycle is to know more about Vietnam history.
- Visit the real evidence of bombing, battlefield, museum of Ta Con Airbase, Lao Bao prision on the mountain sides. From time to time you will see remnants of the original Trail.
- You can take other famous historical sites of DMZ close by such as Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River, Vinh Moc Tunnels, Quang Tri Citadel.
Day 7: Khe Sanh to Hue (180 km/111 miles)
- Heading south in the morning to drive over the Da Krong Bridge (built by the Cubans in 1973).
- Passing Hamburger Hill and mountains still barren and arrive at A Luoi Town where there are many Bru Van hill tribe people.
- Cross Me Oi Pass and follow countryside road to get to Hue city. Relax here overnight to continue Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike hire.
Day 8: Hue to Da Nang via Hai Van Mountain Pass (100 km/62 miles)
- This is definitely highlight of Ha Noi to Danang motorbike You will through the most favorite route of road-trippers called Hai Van Mountain Pass. Other spectacular destination will be Tam Giang loagoon, Hai Van Pass, Elephant Spring, Lang Co Bay, Thanh Toan Village, Hue city.
- Arrive in Da Nang city, you drop off the bikes at your stay or our office. Sucessfully finish Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike
- Before and after doing Hanoi to Da Nang motorcycle journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes of Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike hire.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- Chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste Huescooterrental.com
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire for Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike trip.
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the hiring contract of Hanoi to Da Nang motorbike trip.
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Hanoi: