- One way rent motorbike in Hanoi to Hue
- Day 1: Rent motorbike in Ha Noi to Ninh Binh (100km – 63 miles)
- Day 2: Ninh Binh to Vinh (307km – 190 miles)
- Day 3: Vinh to Dong Hoi ( 201 km – 124 miles)
- Day 4: Visit Phong Nha Ke Bang national park ( around 30km)
- Day 5: Phong Nha to Khe Sanh (200 km / 125 miles)
- Day 6: Khe Sanh – A Luoi- Hue (240 km / 149 miles)
- Day 7: Visit Hue city or ride to Da Nang / Hoi An
- Things to note when doing rent motorbike in Hanoi to Hue
- Booking procedure rent motorbike in Hanoi to Hue
7 days rent motorbike in Hanoi to Hue gives you a chance to admire spectacular nature, to explore unique custom in each landscape and to challenge youself in valuable ways. Hidden Land team will accopany with you in this amazing journey by providing powelful type of motorbikes and most necessary information of roads, accomodations, tips, foods and suitable motorbikes that serve for the long journey.
TRIP RECOMMENDED ITINERARY
The first day of the trip you pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Ha Noi capital city. Then we would love to make a contract, give you the necessary information of recommended itinerary, accommodation and destinations to go on the way.
You will head to High way No.1 and start rent motorbike in Hanoi to Hue trip. The road to Ninh Binh is quite easy to ride. It just takes 2 hours and you’ll arrive at Ninh Binh city. Ninh Binh tourism is well kown for Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on. In fact, this is two of most favorite destinations in Viet Nam besides Hoi An old town.
After a day trip around Ninh Binh, you have dinner and then stay overnight in Ninh Binh city. Link Map
Dong Hoi city – a beautiful coastal city is the next destination of rent a motorbike in Hanoi to Hue. This route from Vinh to Dong Hoi takes more than 4 hours. One the way you will get through the winding roads and high mountain passes. Especially, let’s come over and take a short time to visit Vung Chua- Salanganes Island. It’s a clean beach with white sand stretched, surrounded by the green of thousands of plants. Compared with many other beaches, Vung Chua attract tourists by beauty and tranquility. Also, this is the resting place of Vo Nguyen Giap – one of the greatest military strategists of the 20th century.
Arriving at Dong Hoi city in the afternoon, it’s time for you to check in the hotel and right after that head to Nhat Le Beach to relax and enjoy seafood. The city also has some famous local foods such as Banh Bot Loc – tiny glutinous rice dumpling, Banh Xeo – literally “sizzling cake”, made of rice flour, water, turmeric powder.
Dong Hoi by night is amazing with the colorful bridges and cool river surround. Closeby the city center you can easily find out some entertaining center for shopping, relaxing and playing games.
This day of rent a motorbike in Hanoi to Hue trip brings you to the “Kingdom of Caves” of world heritage Phong Nha Ke Bang national park. From Dong Hoi to Phong Nha is just 40 km. Therefore, you can start the trip early in the morning and follow Ho Chi Minh highway to get there.
There are more than 300 caves in Phong Nha Ke Bang, but you are just able to visit some of those. There are 3 most famous caves that you have got to visit when coming to this beautiful area. Phong Nha Cave – the wet cave is the first one to go. If you love relaxing, watching the views inside and around, this is the one for you. You will have 30 minutes on a boat to get to the entrance and see the local life along the river bank.
If you love trekking, Paradise Cave is the ideal choice when you have chance to trek and walk up through 524 steps to the entrance. This is the most amazing cave with total length of 31,5 km. The highlights are mysterious stalagmites and cool atmosphere inside.
Or if you are a true explorer and love adventurous activities, Dark Cave is the one. Coming here you have chance to do the longgest zip-line in Viet Nam. Also, the unique mud-bath is awesome that you will never experience somewhere else in Phong Nha Ke Bang. Then let’s take some activities such as: small zip-line, kayaking and swimming.
End Phong Nha day trip, then have dinner and stay overnight in Phong Nha Town. Link Map
Leave Phong Nha Town, the next place for you to head to is Khe Sanh and DMZ area in Quang Tri Province. DMZ Viet Nam is the acronyms Demilitarized Zone. It was a dividing line between North and South Vietnam as a result of the first Indochina War. Coming here you have chance to know more about Viet Nam history by listening to moving stories of the sacrifice, seeing real battle field and artifacts of intense war.
Especially, Khe Sanh where you stay was the most fierce area when thousands ton of bombs have dropped down by American during the war. Let’s visit Ta Con air base, Lao Bao prison, Hien Luong Bridge, Vinh Moc tunnels.
At night, you can stay at Khe Sanh or Dong Ha city nearby DMZ area with the recommeded hotels below. Link Map
This last day of rent motorbike in Hanoi to Hue trip is still following Ho Chi Minh highway. The hours driving brings you a chance to visit ethnic minorites along moutainous area in the west Viet Nam. The highlight is A Luoi district- a mountainous district of Thua Thien Hue province. At here it’s time for you to explore the local custom and see how they can have a good life in such a difficult condition.
Arrive at Hue city in the afternoon, there are many options for you to travel around the city. Probably the first thing to do is enjoying some local foods and finding a hotel to relax after a long way driving.
This day visit Hue royal complex or ride to Da Nang / Hoi an via Hai Van pass then drop off the motorbike in your hotel. You sucessfully end the 7 days trip of rent motorbike in Hanoi to Hue.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 23.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: Hiddenlandtravel@gmail.com
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.