- Hanoi to Saigon motorbike rental
- Hanoi to Saigon motorbike route
- Things to note when doing Hanoi to Saigon motorbike rental trip
- Booking procedure of Hanoi to Saigon motorbike rental
Northern and Southern Vietnam are plentiful area with hidden stunning landscapes and spectacualr route attracting adventurers to discover. Let’s take Hanoi to Saigon motorbike rental trip -the ultimate experience bringing you a chance to admire world heritages of Phong Nha, Hue Hoi An or stunning landscapes of Nha Trang, Mui Ne or break your limits by going through majestic mountain passes. It is for sure one of the best feel when travel around Vietnam.
Click HERE to see the detail map
Day 1: Hanoi to Ninh Binh (100 km/62 miles)
- Pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Ha Noi capital city.
- We make a contract, give you the necessary information of recommended itinerary, accommodation and destinations to go on the way. Start Hanoi Saigon motorbike rental.
- You leave the city soon to advoid the crazy traffic starting from 8:00am.
- You will head to High way No.1 riding to the South. The road to Ninh Binh is quite easy to ride. It just takes 2 hours and you’ll arrive at Ninh Binh city
Day 2: Visit Ninh Binh
- Ninh Binh is now famous for Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on. In fact, this is two of most favorite destinations in Viet Nam besides Hoi An old town. There are smimilar mysterirous caves to Phong Nha ke Bang as well.
- From Ninh Binh, you should take Highway No1 to get to Vinh city of Nghe An province. It would be still quite easy road but long time to do with picturesque scenery of mountains and forest on the way. You arrive at Vinh city of Nghe An province, then have dinner and stay overnight here.
Day 3: Vinh to Dong Hoi
You ride along the coastal road and Highway No.1 to get to Dong Hoi city. On the way, the highlight will be winding roads, passes and beautiful beaches of the central Vietnam.
Day 4: Vinh to Dong Hoi (201 km/124 miles)
- Dong Hoi city – a beautiful coastal city is the next destination of Hanoi to Saigon motorbike trip visit Vung Chua- Salanganes Island. It’s a clean beach with white sand stretched, surrounded by the green of thousands of plants.
- Arriving at Dong Hoi city in the afternoon, it’s time for you to check in the hotel and right after that head to Nhat Le Beach to relax and enjoy seafood.
- Dong Hoi by night is amazing with the colorful bridges and cool river surround. Closeby the city center you can easily find out some entertaining center for shopping, relaxing and playing games.
Day 5: Explore Phong Nha Caves (200 km / 125 miles)
- This day of Hanoi to Hoi An motorbike trip brings you to the “Kingdom of Caves” of world heritage Phong Nha Ke Bang national park. From Dong Hoi to Phong Nha is just 40 km. Therefore, you can start the trip early in the morning and follow Ho Chi Minh highway to get there. There are 3 caves to discover within 1 day:
- Phong Nha Cave – the wet cave is the first one to go. If you love relaxing, watching the views inside and around, this is the one for you. You will have 30 minutes on a boat to get to the entrance and see the local life along the river bank.
- Paradise Cave This is the most mysterious cave with total length of 31,5 km. The highlights are mysterious stalagmites and cool atmosphere inside.
- Dark Cave is the one. Coming here you have chance to do the longgest zip-line in Viet Nam. Also, the unique mud-bath is awesome that you will never experience somewhere else in Phong Nha Ke Bang. Then let’s take some activities such as: small zip-line, kayaking and swimming.
Day 6: Dong Hoi to Hue (181 km/112 miles)
- From Dong Hoi, you take Highway No1 and Highway No49B todrive along coastal road from east Quang Binh to Hue city.
- On the way, you have chance to visit historical sites of DMZ in Quang Tri Province such as Vinh Moc Tunnels, Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River.
- Follow highway No49B and straight up to Hue city.
Day 6: Hue city excursion
- Hue city – the old capital is well known for the royal monuments, holy sites and romantic natural landsapes. This is the chance for you to know more about history of Viet Nam. The highlghts are the Citadel, Royal Tombs, Thien Mu temple, Thuy Tien Water Park, Tam Giang Lagoon.
Day 7: Hue to Hoi An top gear motorbike (150 km/93 miles)
- The second day of Hanoi to Hoi An motorbike trip, you will pass through the most beautiful coastalline areas in Viet Nam. In the morning, driving for 1 hour then you will get to Elephant Spring. This is the ideal time for you to get relaxed by immersing in the cool water of the forest stream. Also, this is where to have lunch and take a rest for the next routes to Hoi An.
- After lunch, you are going to enjoy the most adventurous feeling with Hai Van top gear route. This is where we could look down from the top to view the splendid beauties of Lang Co beach, Hue lagoons and the ocean.
- Coming to Da Nang, the Marble Mountain is the reccommended destination for you to see the marvelous caves and explore the mysterious holy land.
- Overnight in Hoi An Town
Day 8: Hoi An motorbike trip
- Today, after having lunch you’ll be taken to walk inside the old quarters of Hoi An to explore timeless beauties of monuments, relics like the ancient houses, pagodas, temples, markets…to understand more about the history of this fascinating ancient town as well as the lifestyle of the locals. In the afternoon, you’ll be free on your own to laze on the beach. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Day 9: Hoi An to Quy Nhon via My Son holy land (297 km/184 miles)
- You ride the bikes south of Hoi An to Cua Dai beach and cross Thu Bon river. Ride on back roads through yellow sand dunes to Tam Ky. Have lunch before you keep riding on country roads to My Lai village to visit the memorial of the massacre to remember 504 locals who died. Hanoi to Saigon motorbike rental.
Day 10: Quy Nhon to Nha Trang (223km / 132miles)
- This route in Hanoi to Saigon by motorbike brings you to the most adventurous feels up to the majestic Deo Ca Pass and through small lovely bays. Surely, this is an ideal time to take the best pictures of Viet Nam’s nature.
- The highlight for the trip would be “Mui Doi” (Doi Cape)-the easternmost point of Vietnam. Interestingly, you have to climb rocks of different shapes to advance to a triangle metal stele. Coming to Nha Trang, it’s time for you to relax at one of the most beautiful cities in Viet Nam. Then stay overnight and ready for the next day trip. Hanoi to Saigon motorbike
Day 11: Nha Trang full day trip
- It worth for spending times to explore the beauty of Nha Trang coastal city. You have chance to visit churches, pagodas and Thap Ba Tower. Most importantly, you should not miss to go to islands and top beautiful beaches in the world here. Then Vinpearl Land is the ideal place which is considered as “Paradise” within Viet Nam. It has luxurious hotels, spas, resorts and adventurous activities.
- More, oceanographic Institute Nha Trang is an interesting destination to go. This is considered a data repository on marine ecosystems. Then tourists have a chance to admire the vivid and diverse images and ascertain the life of the sea creatures and marine ecosystem models. Hanoi to Saigon motorbike
Day 12: Nha Trang – Mui Ne (250km /155 miles )
- The most beautiful roads in Viet Nam is waiting for you in Hoi An to Sai Gon motorbike rental trip. Almost the roads are parallel with coastal line, two sides around are winding white sand sites and blue sky above. Getting to Mui Ne, it’s time to have meals and stay overnight here.Hanoi to Saigon motorbike
Day 13: Explore Mui Ne full day trip
- Those who have visited Mui Ne gave the romantic words landscape: blue Sea, white sand, stunning sunshine. In fact, it’s alike to the “Elysium” in Viet Nam. First place to go for the day trip is Suoi Tien, a small streamfilled with romance and mystery. One side of Suoi Tien is covered by the red sand and white mountains. The other side is the coconut shady, the shrubs are luxuriant.
- Next, Bau Trang (White sand dunes) surprises you because of the color changes from pure gold to pure white. It includes 3 lakes: Bau Ong (Gentleman Lake), Bau Ba (Lady Lake), BauXoai (Mango Lake). More, you would visit the yellow sand dunes which considered as small “Sahara” in Viet Nam. Hanoi to Saigon motorbike
Day 14: Mui Ne-Sai Gon (290km/ 180 miles)
- Ready for the last day trip of Hanoi to Saigon scooter rental. This route is also the longest compared to other in our itinerary. Arriving at Ho Chi Minh city, then drop the bike at our office. Ends Hanoi Saigon motorbike trip.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules on the way Hanoi to Saigon motorbike rental.
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive Hanoi to Saigon motorbike.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- Bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
View our motorbikes list and prices table
Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire for Hanoi to Saigon motorbike.
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract of Hanoi to Saigon motorbike.
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Hanoi: