- Da Nang to Hue motorbike overview
- Da Nang to Hue motorbike trip reccommended route
- Things to note when doing Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental
- Booking procedure of Da Nang to Hue motorbike trip
If you have travel through many fantastic places in Viet Nam and get bored with A/C bus, train or car, then go with Hidibike. We would like to introduce you the fantastic day trip of Da Nang to Hue motorbike rental. The journey offers Hai Van Mountain Pass adventure which is one of the most fabulous motorbike routes in Vietnam and spectacular landscape of coastal, rural area in the country.
Normally, travelers often choose National Highway 1A with many trucks and less scenic roadside to depart for the trip. Hidden Land Travel would love to introduce a new route Da Nang to Hue motorcycle rental through Hai Van Pass. The Pass is considered as the greatest way to ride all the way between these two cities via an extended coastal route, which avoids busy Highway 1 for the vast majority of the way, and uses quiet, scenic coast roads instead. Although this route is slightly longer than taking Highway 1, it’s far more scenic, adventurous feel, more rewarding, and quieter.
Marble Mountains – Thuan Phuoc Bridge – My Khe Beach
The first place to do after pick up the motorbikes is the Marble Mountains – a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in the south of Da Nang city. The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth). There are 2 separate visiting areas. In addition, you can buy a ticket of 15,000 VND for using elevator to save time.
Next, you can drive to Thuan Phuoc bridge to see the whole view of the city. You can also stop at My Khe Beach – six of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
My Khe Beach – Hai Van Pass
This is definitely the highlight for Da Nang to Hue motorbike hire. Curling around the mountainside after drive along coastal road of My Khe, the pass opens up spectacular views across Danang Bay. The pass offers good viewing points and short, pleasant walks. On either side of Hai Van, the small paved lanes and dirt tracks leading down the slopes towards the sea, are possible side routes .Standing here you are going to see the harmony of nature of mountains, sea, forest, sky and unsdertand why people call Ocean Cloud Pass. There is no doubt that this route is the most favorite thing to do when rent motorbike from Da Nang to Hue journey.
Hai Van Mountain Pass – Lap An Lagoon – Elephant Spring
Continue to Da Nang Hue motorbike trip, you just remember to go through Lap An Lagoon after heading down Hai Van Pass, it’s definitely an outstanding nearby Lang Co Bay with a smooth road which offer romantic scenes. Along the way there are several local huts in which you can stop to have lunch and prepare to Elephant Spring. This is a swimming and relaxing site where you can see forest streams and huge rocks. It is also an interesting destination to visit when you have chance to get away from bustle urban.
Elephant Spring – Truong Ha Bridge
You leave Elephant Spring and head to Truong Ha Bridge. On the way, you will admire the largest Tam Giang lagoon in Southeast Asia with the typical views of coastal area that have been through from the beginning of Da Nang to Hue motorbike.
Truong Ha Bridge – Thanh Toan Bridge
This road is where you start to get to a peaceful countryside village of Thanh Toan which is located 6km in the southeast of Hue city. The drive will brings you through peaceful paddy fields and typical rural life Viet. Here you can feel the fresh atmosphere, ancient Thanh Toan tile bridge which was built in 1776 and explore agricultural tools in the local museum to undertand more about local life.
Thanh Toan Bridge – Hue city
This route you just need 15 minute for driving and you’ll get to Hue city. The drop off the motorbike in our office or where your stay. Sucessfully finish Da Nang to Hue motorbike rental.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantl
- y is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Da Nang: