- Motorbike rental Saigon overview
- Recommend places to visit with Motorbike rental Saigon
- Things to note when doing Motorbike rental Saigon trip
- Booking procedure of motorbike rental Saigon
Sai Gon or Ho Chi Minh is the biggest city and the important center of economy, politic and culutre in Vietnam. With the huge are as well as tough street system, motorbike rental Saigon is considered as the best way to explore the city thanks to its flexibility.
Hidden Land Travel specializes in renting motorbikes of many types for foreigners and expats in not only Sai Gon but also many parts in Vietnam.
1. Saigon Central Post Office is one of the typical buildings of Ho Chi Minh City, located at No. 2, Paris Public Garden, District 1. This is a building built by the French in the design of architecture. Mr. Villedieu. European-style architecture combined with Asian decor.
2. Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica. This work is a replica of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Church building materials are imported entirely from France.
3. City Theater: Located at the end of Le Loi Street (District 1, HCMC), the theater was built in 1897 in neoclassical style. The theater has an ancient architecture, majestic with a ground floor, two floors, 1,800 seats, modern sound system.
4. HCMC People’s Committee building was built in 1898-1909 by the architects Gardès designed to simulate the style of the bell in northern France. This is one of the most beautiful buildings in the city. However, you can only visit the small park in front and take pictures outside with motorbike rental saigon.
5. Crescent Lake – Anh Sao Bridge in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. The project is a destination for young people on holidays or weekends. Unlike other parks, cruising at Crescent Lake and Anh Sao Bridge gives you the feeling of walking in modern, luxurious cities abroad.
6. A little Vietnam tourism center is a group of traditional handicraft villages, with an area of 22.5 hectares located next to the mouth of the Scorpion, in Cu Chi district. This place is architecturally like a miniature Vietnam with craft villages, life, culture and cuisine.
7. Binh Quoi Resort in Binh Thanh District. Designed in the southwest style with leafy houses nestled under the coconut shade, water, boat … In addition to sightseeing, photography, relaxation … you do not forget to enjoy delicious buffet 3 domain here.
8. Van Thanh tourism center has shelters where you can relate with friends, relatives, friends to enjoy the barbecue or drop off in a cool lunch.
9.Cu Chi Tunnels: Visiting the land of copper or crevices in the branches of one of the artificial tunnels makes the world of admiration bring you special feelings.
10. Phu My Bridge, Saigon’s first cable-stayed bridge linking District 2 and District 7 will help you understand why this place became the venue for many fashion and landscape photos.
11. Venerable Vinh Nghiem Pagoda, District 3, HCMC. This is one of the beautiful and sacred temples of motorbike rental Saigon trip.
12. Street of foreigners or Phố Tây in Vietnamese is the familiar name of people and tourists to the Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Hoi, De Tham area … Lonely Planet has put this area into the list of places can not visit when Sai Gòn.
13. Thu Thiem tunnel – the project is considered as the most modern river crossing in Southeast Asia.
14. Ben Thanh Market is one of the famous and representative market of Saigon. The goods here are very diverse, quality. However, most of the visitors are foreigners so the price is quite high.
15. Cho Lon (District 5, HCMC) with ancient architecture houses, unique dishes bring a special color to Saigon.
16. Independence Palace or Reunification Palace is located on a 15ha land in the heart of the city. This is a unique architectural work associated with many important historical events of the country. Worth for motorbike hire Saigon trip.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels when doing Sai Gon motorbike rental
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- Chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
- View our motorbikes list and prices table
- Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste of huescooterrental.com
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
- Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
RECOMMEDED MOTORBIKE RENTAL: