- Saigon to Hanoi motorbike overview
- Saigon to Hanoi motorbike route
- Things to note when doing Saigon to Hanoi motorbike trip
- Booking procedure of Saigon to Hanoi motorbike
16 days trip of Saigon to Hanoi motorbike is the ultimate experience in Vietnam. The highlight will be canvas of sand dunes, rice fields, cave systems, jungles, crystal blue coastline, beaches, mountain ranges and more. You have chance to see it all at your own way from the most panoramic & fun viewpoint.
Hidden Land travel will help you out in this amazing journey with many types of motorbike of automatic, semi automatic and manual ones. We also provide best price, protuctive gears and support in English 24/7. You just take your ride and we promise to take care of the rest!
Click HERE to see the detailed map
Day 1: Saigon to La Gi ( 178 km/110 miles)
- You pick up the bikes at your hotel or our office in Ho Chi Minh city. Start Saigon to hanoi motorbike trip.You should ride as early in the morning as possible to beat the heat and the brunt of traffic. You head to the southeast Saigon to the beautiful coastal road. One the way the trip will through the stunning beaches of Vung Tau city. Getting to Lagi, it is a sleepy port town, picturesque port views, a massively ornate Buddhist temple, a charming park featuring community talent shows.
Day 2: La Gi to Mui Ne (93 km/57 miles)
- The coastal road between Lagi and Mui Ne offer some really fantastic dragonfruit fields – complete with roadside vendors offering the BEST mouthwatering dragonfruit you’ll ever have – followed by awe-inspiring salt fields.Coming to Mui ne at 11:00 am, the rest of the day it’s time for you to explore the city with the beautiful beaches and sand dunes.
Day 3: Mui Ne to Da Lat (156km / 96 miles)
- Saigon to Hanoi motorbike rental trip continues with the route from Mui Ne to Da lat through beautiful green plateau on the way. Arrving in Da Lat, don’t miss to visit: Xuan Huong Lake, Love Valley, Lang Biang plateau, Pren Pass, Da Lat waterfall.
Day 4: Da lat to Nha Trang city (135km/83 miles)
- The highlight of this day Saigon to Ha Noi by motorbike is passing through the Omega Pass 1700m high, longer than 33 km is the second long pass Vietnam after Ong Lake Lake North. The road through many hilly mountains, with many folding bends, high cliffs and deep pool to 300m create the stunning landscape on both sides. This route also passes through Nui Ba National Park with the most diverse biological resources in Vietnam.
Day 5:Nha Trang city excursion
- Nha trang is the most beautiful coastal city in Viet Nam. In this day trip of Sai Gon to Hanoi motorbike, the following are where you should not miss : Vinpearl Land – entertaining center, Ninh Van Bay, Aquarium Institute, Hon Mun Island, Ponagar Temple, Van Phong Bay, Monkey Island.
Day 6: Nha Trang to Quy Nhon (229 km/142 miles)
- Nha Trang – Tuy Hoa – Quy Nhon is the ideal choice to conquer highlands and crooked passes. Tourists will go through Ca Pass – the longest pass to the Phu Yen to Tuy Hoa city, then from here to the Cu Mong pass to the coastal city of Quy Nhon . At Quy Nhon, The city itself has a fantastic communal feel, with locals rollerskating in the big public park. Movie theaters, malls and mega supermarkets, along with a lively night scene. The sweet beauties including of Ky Co, Eo Gio, Cu Lao Xanh.
Day 7: Quy Nhon to Quang Ngai (185 km/114 miles)
- SaiGon to Hanoi motorbike experience of day 6 bring you to the Cham towers scattered throughout southern Binh Dinh and Ham Ho in Quy Nhon. Don’t forget to enjoy the specialties here. Come to Quang Ngai, visit the hometown of Vê – Tra river. Then you can visit Duc Pho or Sa Huynh to know the salt fields, but this season is less salt then.
Day 7: Quang Ngai to Hoi An (130 km/80 miles)
- On the way to Hoi An, you can stop at Binh Son Beach, Khe Hai Beach and An bang Beach in Hoi An. You get to Hoi An in 4pm. Then drop off the bikes in our office or your hotel in the town. Then enjoy local food Hoi An is an awesome idea for you.
Day 8: Explore Hoi An ancient town
- Hoi An – the cultural world heritage is the most famous tourist site in Vietnam. At here, you should not miss to visit Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky old House, ancient walking streets, beautiful local village of Tra Que, Kim Bong, enjoy local specialities, Southern Vinpearl Land Hoi An.
Day 9: Hoi An to Hue top gear motorbike (130km / 80 miles)
- This is definitely highlight of Ho Chi Minh to Hoi An motorbike journey. You will through the most favorite route of road-trippers called Hai Van Mountain Pass. Other spectacular destination will be Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Elephant Spring, Lang Co Bay, Thanh Toan Village, Hue city.
Day 10: Hue city excursion
- Hue city – the old capital is well known for the royal monuments, holy sites and romantic natural landsapes. This is the chance for you to know more about history of Viet Nam. The highlghts are the Citadel, Royal Tombs, Thien Mu temple, Thuy Tien Water Park, Tam Giang Lagoon.
Day 11: Hue to Phong Nha (250 km/125 miles)
- You will head to High way No.1 and coastal road and continue Saigon to Hanoi motorcycle hire trip. On the way, you will drive by historical DMZ and visit the old battlefields such as Hien Luong bridge, Ben Hai river, Vinh Moc tunnels.Then arrive at PhongNha and overnight there
Day 12: Explore the Caves in Phong Nha
- There are more than 300 caves were found out and some were opened for tourist in Phong Nha. But you should visit most beautiful caves below include Phong Nha – famous for spectacular caves. Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia with magnificent grottoes and exciting stalagmites. Dark Cave – where you can do mud-bath, kayaking and zip-lining.
Day 13: Phong Nha to Vinh (180 km/112 miles)
- We get through the passes, winding roads and highlands to get to Vinh. It is time to visit the historical sites of Uncle Ho (President Ho Chi Minh) in Sen village. Then enjoy local foods and stay a night in the hotel in city.
Day 14: Vinh to Ninh Binh (180 km / 112 miles)
- Leave Vinh to head up to NinhBinh city- land oflimestone mountains. Arrive here, then stay in a hotel and enjoy specilitites, take a rest to ready for the day trip tomorrow.
Day 15: Visit Ninh Binh
- Ninh Binh tourism is well kown for Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on.
Day 16 : Ninh Binh to Ha Noi (100 km / 63 miles)
- From Ninh Binh, you could make a beeline 215 km northeast for the ever-famous Halong Bay ti sign up for a cruise. Its also a fantastic destiantion of Sagon to Hanoi motorbike trip. Otherwise, enjoy the 100km straight shot north for Hanoi and bask in the last leg of your trip.
- Drop off the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hanoi. Congratulations on completing the adventure of a lifetime, Saigon to Hanoi motorbike rental journey.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules on the way Saigon to Hanoi motorbike trip.
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- Bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
- View our motorbikes list and prices table
- Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste of Huescooterrental.com
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: email@example.com
- Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire for Saigon to Hanoi motorbike
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
- Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us Saigon motorbike rental when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit. Finish Saigon to Hanoi motorbike hire.
RECOMMENED MOTORBIKE RENTAL: