- Ho Chi Minh motorbike rental to Hue overview
- Ho Chi Minh motorbike rental to Hue recommended route
- Things to note when doing Ho Chi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue
- How to book the trip
This 7-day Vietnam adventure of Ho Chi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue along the coastal roads takes you on amazing routes via some best highlights of Central & Southern Vietnam such as Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Hoi An Ancient Town, Hue imperial City. You’ll not only discover the history, culture of different regions but also lots of beautiful natural landscapes. Highlights included long white beaches, jungles, lighthouses, country’s poles, lagoons, bays, mountain passes and dozens of beaches are considered the most beautiful in Vietnam.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City to Lagi (178 km/110 miles)
- Pick up the motorbike, make contract and check things out at your stay or our office in Saigon. Start Ho Chi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue trip. Leave the city early in the morning so as to escape from crazy traffic from 7.00am.
- You should segment the itinerary into many small routes: Sai Gon – Ba Ria, Ba Ria – Long Hai, Long Hai – Tram Lake – Coc Lake, Coc Lake- Lagi.
- Directions: Depart in Ho Chi Minh City to La Gi of Ba Ria. You run through Cat Lai ferry, then on national highway No.51 to Ba Ria greeting gate. You can also ask people to go back to Long Hai (or use google GPS), go along the sea side to Tram Lake next to Coc Lake, continue going to meet Highway 53, go straight to Lagi Town.
Day 2: Lagi to Mui Ne (92 km/ 57 miles)
- Devide the routes into small ones: Lagi – Ke Ga, Ke Ga – Phan Thiet – Mui Ne.
- Direction: Take the drive to Ke Ga. ( You should come over Ke Ga lighhouse to see the whole island, 50,000 VND/ticket/person)
- From the Ke Ga Cape has a straight road to Phan Thiet City,
- Arrive in Mui Ne at 11:00am. There are many destination for you to explore
- Suoi Tien (fairy stream) is a favorite tourist destination preferred name “Bong lai scene”. Fairy Stream is a small waterfall located next to Hon Rom, this is a walking stream with beautiful sandy valley. Next to the stream are the natural red and white stalactite hills
- Sightseeing and photography when visit fishing village Mui Ne.
Day 3: Mui Ne to Nha Trang (260 km/161 miles)
- Divided routes into: Mui Ne – Bau Trang – Ca Na, Ca Na – Coastal road of Ninh Thuan – Mui Dinh – Ninh Chu, Ninh Chu – Vinh Hy – Binh Tien, Binh Tien – Cam Ranh – Bai Dai – Nha Trang.
- From Mui Ne, you go straight to Bau Trang, turn to Bau Trang. There are 2 roads to go, one is Bau Trang street to go to Phan Ri, one of the best route in Vietnam with vast white sand dunes along the road or 2 you go straight to Luong Son junction. Continue to Phan Ri. On the way visit Co Thach Pagoda.
- Then turn to Mui Dinh, follow a road called “Ninh Thuan coastal road” running on this road you will overwhelmed by the beauty of it with one side is the mountain, other side is the sea along the road ( you can take pictures here). End day 3 of Saigon Hue motorcycle rental trip.
Day 4: Nha Trang to Tuy Hoa (118 km/73 miles)
- Ho Chi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue day 4:
- Routes: Nha Trang – Dam Mon, Dam Mon – Ca Pass, Ca Pass – Vung Ro Bay, Vung Ro Bay – Dai Lanh Lighthouse, Dai Lanh Lighthouse – Tuy Hoa.
- From Nha Trang, take Pham Van Dong road instead of Highway No.1. This sea route is about 10km long. Reach the tunnel crossing Deo Ca with the right turn sign at Dam Mon 18km, as you run, you will see the winding road appear, run until the milestone Dam Mon 0km you turn left into the road with yellow line with beautiful scenes.
- Highlights: Dam Mon, Vung Ro Bay, Dai Lanh lighthouse, Mui Dien Poles(the easternmost point of Vietnam)
Day 5: Tuy Hoa to Sa Huynh (215 km/115 miles)
- Routes: Tuy Hoa – Ganh Da Dia (cliff of stones), Ganh Da Dia – Song Cau, Song Cau – Han Mac Tu grave, Han Mac Tu grave – Ky Co – Eo Gio – Sa Huynh Town.
- Directions: From Tuy Hoa go on National Highway 1A, then ask people to Bai Xep
- From Bai Xep on the coastal road will have signs to the road Dike running around 25km
- Finish the road to National Highway 1A go straight to Song Cau town run another 13km
- Follow the coastal road to visit Co Co Eo Gio and finally to National Highway 1A running a circuit to Sa Huynh town.
Day 6: Sa Huynh – Hoi An (172 km/106 miles)
- Directions for day 6 of Ho Chi Minh to Hue motorbike hire: From Sa Huynh town, you just go all the way straight the National Highway 1A to Hoi An Town.
- Day 7: Explore Hoi An ancient town
- This day of Ho Chi Minh Hue motorbike rental, you should visit:
- Visit Japanese Bridge
- Admire Tan Ky Old House
- Experience living of the local villages of Thanh Ha (30.000 VND/ticket/person), Tra Que (10,000 VND/ticket/person) and interesting activities of Bay Mau coconut forest(75,000 VND/ticket/ per 45 minutes)
- Walking along ancient streets in the town.
- Enjoy Hoi An’ specialities such as Cao Lau, Quang noodle, Banh Mi Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An to Hue top gear motorbike (130km / 80 miles)
- This is definitely highlight of Ho Chi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue journey. You will through the most favorite route of road-trippers called Hai Van Mountain Pass. Other spectacular destination will be Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Elephant Spring, Lang Co Bay, Thanh Toan Village, Hue city.
- Arrive in Hue city at around 5 or 6 pm, drop off the bikes in our office or your stay. Sucessfylly finish 8 days of Ho CHi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue trip.
- Before and after doing Ho Chi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes of Ho Chi Minh city motorbike rental trip.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- Chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste of Huescooterrental.com
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire for Saigon to Ho CHi Minh city motorbike rental to Hue.
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Retalted Vietnam motorbike rental