- Saigon to Danang motorbike rental overview
- Saigon to Danang motorbike rental route
- Things to note when doing Saigon to Danang motorbike rental
- Booking procedure of Saigon to Danang motorbike rental
9 days journey of Saigon to Danang motorbike rental is for those who love challenge self-limits and explore the real Vietnam via hidden landscapes and unqiue culture. Betwwen Sai Gon and Danang, manjestic Central Highlands and stunning coastal road are waiting for you to conquer.
Click HERE to see the detailed map
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city to Mui Ne (200 km / 124 miles)
- Pick up the motorbikes at your stay or our office in Saigon and ready to depart Sagon to Danang motorbike retnal. The advice for you is starting to drive early in the morning so as to be way from crazy traffic of Ho Chi Minh city. You should take Highway No51 from Saigon to Vung Tau city, the take Highway No55 from Lagi and Mui Ne. These are beautiful coastal road to admire. It will take 6 hours to get to Mui Ne. On the way, you can have quick stops to enjoy spots of Lagi and the historic vestige Dinh Mountain.
Day 2: Mui Ne to Da Lat (150km / 93 miles)
- From Mui Ne, you should head up the the north to take highway No.1, then drive the the west and follow highway No28. After 90 kilometers, take highway No20 and straight up to Da Lat city. One the way the trip will through the Nature Reserve Klon. Due to the crooked passes, automatic bikes would be prefer to take this typical route. The mountain line is not difficult to drive but because of strange road, be careful so it is easy to lose. End day 2 of Saigon to Danang motorcycle rental.
Day 3: Explore Da Lat city
- Da Lat – city of flowers is an ideal living place the many Vietnamese people because of fantastic views, good weather condition, no bustle. Coming here, you should not miss to visit:
- Lang Biang Plateau: 30.000 VND/ticket/person
- Love Valley: 100.000 VND/ticket/person
- Flower Garden: 40.00 NVD/ticket/person
- Datanla WaterFall: 30.000 VND/ticket/person
- Da Lat Railway Station: 5.000 VND/ticket/person
- Dreaming Hill: 50.000 VND/ticket/person
Day 4: Da Lat to Buon Me Thuot (210 km / 125 miles)
- Today is a long and interesting day of Saigon to Danang motorbike hire with full of activities. Getting out of Da Lat, you follow highway No.27. The ride is through the rain forest. You also have chance to make incenses, chopsticks or other production from bamboo of colorful hill tribes’ villages. ride elephant or boat to cross the Lak Lake.
Day 5: Explore Buon Me Thuot
- It’s a short ride today around Buon Me Thuot, highlight of this 7 day motorbike rental from Saigon to Danang.
- Admire Dray Nu and Dray Sap falls, they are 2 of most beautiful waterfalls in southern Vietnam
- Trekking to the top of Elephant mountain to enjoy the imposing view of central highlands Vietnam then after that let’s cool body down with a swim in Fairy Pool.
- Note: You should take a guesthouse of M’nong people where to stay overnight to see the daily life of the local fishermen and discover the culture of the local hill tribes.
Day 6: Buon Me Thuot to Kon Tum (225 km / 139 miles)
- You take highway No14 150 kilometers and straight up the the north via highway No25 to continue Saigon to Danang motorbike rental. At Kontum, you have chance to visit:
- Kon Tum Prison
- Especially the KonKtu village is where you see the Ede hill tribes Rong house.
- Roman Catholic wooden church and a large French-built seminary which hosts a small museum on local hill tribes are the highlight. French missionary presence in Kon Tum traces back to 1851
Day 7: Kontum to Hoi An (280km/173 miles)
- This is longest day of Saigon to Danang motorbike rental journey via Ho Chi Minh highway and Highway No14. On the way visit:
- some of the Churu, Tay and Nung people
- Visiting Phoenix Airport and other important bases of the Southern Government before 1975
- Explore the rural life of locals such as: incense making, basket making village, rice paper making,…
- My Son Hollyland where you can visit the ancient Cham Towers and learn more about history and culture of the Cham people (150,000/ticket/person).
Day 8: Visit Hoi An ancient Town.
- Below we would love to recommed the must-see places and activities when visitng Hoi An in Saigon to Danang motorbike rental trip.
- Visit Japanese Bridge
- Admire Tan Ky Old House
- Experience living of the local villages of Thanh Ha (30.000 VND/ticket/person), Tra Que (10,000 VND/ticket/person) and interesting activities of Bay Mau coconut forest(75,000 VND/ticket/ per 45 minutes)
- Walking along ancient streets in the town.
- Enjoy Hoi An’ specialities such as Cao Lau, Quang noodle, Banh Mi Hoi An.
Day 9: Hoi An to Da Nang (30 km/18 miles)
- From Hoi An you follow the coastal road to Da Nang city. On the way, take a stop at:
- the Marble Mountain – beautiful moutains and holy sites (40,000 VND/ticket/person)
- Dragon Bridge in Da Nang city center
- My Khe beach
- Monkey Moutain and Linh Ung Temple in Son Tra Peninsular
- Finish Da Nang city excursion, drop off the bikes in our office or your stay in Da Nang city. Sucessfully finish Saigon to Danang motorbike rental
- Before and after Saigon to Danang motorbike rental journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes of Saigon to Danang motorbike rental trip.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- Chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste of Huescooterrental.com
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire for Saigon to Danang motorbike rental
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
RECOMMEND MOTORBIKE RENTAL: