Hoi An is a tourist destination not to be missed by international tourists when coming to Vietnam. As a busy international seaport, Hoi An is represented for the multicultural interference of Vietnam, China, Japan and Western countries. The ancient town now is famoused for not only the ancient temples, pagodas, but also traditional craft villages and sandy beaches. Traveler often spend 3 days in Hoi An, Same as Hue scooter rental, no better way than Hoi An motorbike hire to explore this amazing city.
What to visit with Hoi An motorbike hire
- Ancient town with Hoi An motorbike rental
Perhaps, Staying in Hoi An, no one would skip the town excursion. At here, Here you will be back to the past by visiting Japansese bridge, Phuc Kien assembly house, Cantonese assembly house, Ong temples, Tan Ky old house and folklore museum. When riding to the walkings town with Hoi An motorbike rental, you have to park the bike outside and walk into the town.
- Traditional craft villages
Apart from the ancient beauty, If you love to experience the rustic local lives, Let take motorbike rental in hoi an to visit craft villages. The typical villages are Kim Bong carpentry village, Thanh Ha pottery village, Tra Que vegetable village and Palm forest village
- Beautiful beaches
Beach is always the best choice for visitor after long day traveling hard. An Bang beach and Cua Dai beach are consider as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. In average, the beach is about 3 km from the hotel so Hoi An motorbike hire is the most reasonable selection
- Local specialties
Vietnam cuisine has been well-known all over the world. It is a mistake not to taste the local foods when travelling to here. Below is a list of local specialties and restaurants that you should enjoy with Hoi An motorbike hire
- Bánh mì Bà Phuợng (Madam Phuong bread) , 2b Phan Chau trinh street
- Banh mì bà Khánh ( Madam Khanh bread), 115 Tran Cao Van street.
- Cơm Ga bà Buội (Madam Buoi Chicken rice), 22 Phan Chau Trinh street.
- Bánh xèo Ba lễ ( Ba Le well pancake), 45/51 Trần Hưng Đạo street
- Van Loc Quang noodle. 27 Tran Phu street
- Cao lau (flat noodle) Vy’s market. 3 Nguyen Hoang street
- Hoi An wonton: 14 Ba Trieu street