Hoi An is a tourist destination not to be missed by international tourists when coming to Vietnam. As a busy international seaport, Hoi An is represented for the multicultural interference of Vietnam, China, Japan and Western countries. The ancient town now is famoused for not only the ancient temples, pagodas, but also traditional craft villages and sandy beaches. Traveler often spend 3 days in Hoi An, Same as Hue scooter rental, no better way than Hoi An motorbike hire to explore this amazing city.
BOOKING PROCEDURE OF HOI AN MOTORBIKE HIRE
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 1648421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet us directly: 24A/11 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hue city,Vietnam
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
What to visit with Hoi An motorbike hire
- Ancient town with Hoi An motorbike rental
Perhaps, Staying in Hoi An, no one would skip the town excursion. At here, Here you will be back to the past by visiting Japansese bridge, Phuc Kien assembly house, Cantonese assembly house, Ong temples, Tan Ky old house and folklore museum. When riding to the walkings town with Hoi An motorbike rental, you have to park the bike outside and walk into the town.
- Traditional craft villages
Apart from the ancient beauty, If you love to experience the rustic local lives, Let take motorbike rental in hoi an to visit craft villages. The typical villages are Kim Bong carpentry village, Thanh Ha pottery village, Tra Que vegetable village and Palm forest village
- Beautiful beaches
Beach is always the best choice for visitor after long day traveling hard. An Bang beach and Cua Dai beach are consider as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. In average, the beach is about 3 km from the hotel so Hoi An motorbike hire is the most reasonable selection
- Local specialties
Vietnam cuisine has been well-known all over the world. It is a mistake not to taste the local foods when travelling to here. Below is a list of local specialties and restaurants that you should enjoy with Hoi An motorbike hire
- Bánh mì Bà Phuợng (Madam Phuong bread) , 2b Phan Chau trinh street
- Banh mì bà Khánh ( Madam Khanh bread), 115 Tran Cao Van street.
- Cơm Ga bà Buội (Madam Buoi Chicken rice), 22 Phan Chau Trinh street.
- Bánh xèo Ba lễ ( Ba Le well pancake), 45/51 Trần Hưng Đạo street
- Van Loc Quang noodle. 27 Tran Phu street
- Cao lau (flat noodle) Vy’s market. 3 Nguyen Hoang street
- Hoi An wonton: 14 Ba Trieu street
- Things to note when doing Hoi An motorbike hire
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000