- Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike rental overview
- Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike rental reccommended route
- Things to note when doing Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike rental
- Booking procedure of Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike rental
- This 8-days Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike rental trip on Ho Chi Minh trail through the Coastal line and Central Highlands gives you a remarkabe experience to admire the marvelous nature, special local customs and unique cuisine in Viet Nam.
- Indeed, this is truly a promising trip that you are able to see the diversity of fauna and flora areas of forests of Truong Son Range and to explore more about coffee plantation in Buon Ma Thuot, Kontum. More, visiting the war relics of the old DMZ battle field, historical monuments in ancient Hue city are the ideal time to learn more about Viet Nam history. Most importantly, this is a golden chance to put yourself in challenges, to discover how interesting is Viet Nam culture and to enjoy the specilities of this lovely country.
Day 1: Phong Nha to Hue (217 km / 134 miles )
- Pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Phong Nha Town. We would love to brief the itinerary of recommended routes, destinations and accommodations.
- You will start Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike rental by heading to Ho Chi Minh trail to get to Hue city. This is the old capital of Viet Nam that has been famous for the historical monuments, regions and romantic beauty of nature.
- On the way, you should not miss to come over to the old DMZ battle field. This place divided Viet Nam into 2 separate parts during the fierce war against US army. Visiting here, listening to the stories gives you a chance to know more about the country’s history as well as to see how terrible was the war towards people.
- After the first day trip, you will stay overnight in Hue city center. Link Map
Day 2: Hue to Hoi An ( 180 km / 111 miles)
- The second day of Phong Nha to Ho Chi Minh motorcycle rental, you will pass through the most beautiful coastalline areas in Viet Nam. In the morning, driving for 1 hour then you will get to Elephant Spring. This is the ideal time for you to get relaxed by immersing in the cool water of the forest stream. Also, this is where to have lunch and take a rest for the next routes to Hoi An.
- After lunch, you are going to enjoy the most adventurous feeling with Hai Van top gear route. This is where we could look down from the top to view the splendid beauties of Lang Co beach, Hue lagoons and the ocean.
- Coming to Da Nang, the Marble Mountain is the reccommended destination for you to see the marvelous caves and explore the mysterious holy land.
- Arrive at Hoi An Town center, then check in hotel and stay overnight. Link Map
Day 3: Hoi An motorbike excusion (100 km / 62 miles)
- Hoi An, a lovely ancient Town which nestled on the banks of the Thu Bon River. Before the river silted up, Hoi An was one of the most important trading ports in Southeast Asia, and a center for East-West exchange and trade. The rooftops of Hoian retain a magical old world Oriental feel and are a favorite subject for Vietnamese artists. In the 1999, it is recognized as the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Those who wish can ride up to China Beach, where US marines first landed, otherwise enjoy a free day to explore Hoi An by foot or by motorbike. With fine wining and dining (including a range of Hoi An specialties), impressive architecture, fantastic tailoring, endless shopping, and a glorious beach, there is no shortage of activities to indulge in. Link Map
Day 4: Hoi An to Kon Tum ( 298 km / 185 miles)
- Phong Nha to Ho Chi Minh motorbike rental today will take you to Kham Duc. It is really a day to visit different minority villages. We will ride over Lo Xo Pass, making lots of stops along the way to meet De and Trieng minorities, who live along the Dak Po Ko river.
- Then it’s time to visit My Son Sanctuary. This is a cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples constructed between the 4th and the 14th century AD by the kings of Champa.
- Leave Kham Duc and My Son holy land, you will head to Kon Tum to continue Phong Nha Sai Gon motorbike rental . It lies in the Central Highlands region of Vietnam and shares borders with Laos and Cambodia. At here, you have chance to visit Kon Tum Prison, wooden church, orphanage. Especially the Kon Ktu village is where you see the Ede hill tribes Rong house. Then learn their traditional culture by the customs and daily life. Then stay overnight and ready for the next day trip. Link Map
Day 5: Kon Tum to Buon Me Thuot (225 km / 140 miles)
Start day 5 of Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike hire by heading up to beautiful Buon Me Thuot city. Its located at a height of 536 m above sea level. Buon Me Thuot is the kindom of coffee, the capital of Dak Lak Province and also the biggest city in the Central Highland. You will stay overnight herefor the next day trip. Link Map
Day 6: Buon Me Thuot to Da Lat (210 km / 126 miles)
- Leave Buon Me Thuot, you continue the amazing Phong nha to Sai Gon morcycle rental to the city of Love, city of flowers – Da Lat. This is a favorite holiday resort for Vietnameseas well as the French. With evergreen forests, waterfalls, beautiful lakes, the country’s best flower gardens, and delicious fresh produce, Dalat has always provided a welcome respite from the heat of the lowlands.
- If you have more time, then spend another day for an excursion during Phong Nha Sai Gon motorbike rental. There are so many intersting things to do when riding to visit the highlights of Dalat with Lang Biang plateau, its gardens, cathedral, waterfalls, market, Valley of Love, convent, university and key pagodas. Link Map
Day 7: Da Lat to Mui Ne (150 km /90 miles)
- Mui Ne will be the next fascinating destination to go in Phong Nha Sai Gon motorbike rental trip. Coming here, what could be better to admire Thay Thim temple, Takou mountain, colorful fishing market. Moreover, you have chance to learn more about the Champa history and culture when you visit their old towers. Especially, it’s a perfect way to end a hot day trip in Mui Ne beach and then stay overnight. Link Map
Day 8: Mui Ne to Sai Gon (200 km / 129 miles)
- Leave Mui Ne, you are going to do the last day trip of Phong Nha to Sai Gon motorbike rental. It will take 8 hours to get to Sai Gon. On the way, visit Lagi and the historic vestige Dinh Mountain.
- Arrive at Sai Gon, you drop off the motorbike at the hotel or our office in the city. Finish the journey. Link Map
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: email@example.com
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Phong Nha: