Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental pricelist
- Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental overview
- Recommend places to visit by Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental
- Things to note when doing Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental
- How to make a booking Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental
The road from Hue to Hoi An is considered the most beautiful in Vietnam. With a distance of 150km and spacious road visitors can easily experience the real Vietam to Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental.
1. Thanh Toan village is an ideal place for those who love to learn about Vietnamese farmer’s life. Conveniently, you just take Hue scooter rental to reach here. It is time for you to visit local market, ancient bridge, rice field and agriculture museum.
- 4 km from Hue
- Museum ticket: 20.000 vnd
2. Vinh Hien bridge is located on the sea of the largest lagoon in Southeast Asia “Tam Giang”. Here you will be refreshed by the sea breeze and watch the beautiful scenery as water painting. Moreover, with Hue to Hoi An motorbike hire, you even can park on the bridge and hunt an amzing photo.
- 40 km from Hue
- Stop on the bridge
3. Elephant spring is not to be missed by any traveler with Hue Hoi An motorbike rent. It is a natural waterfall where you can cool down by jumping in to blue water. Especially, you have chance to tase local specialites such as forest chicken, eggs, morning glory.
- 55 km from Hue
- Entrance ticket: 15.000 vnd
- Parking fee: 2.000 vnd
- Hire a changing clothe: 10.000 vnd
4. Lang Co bay and Lap An lagoon is located in the midde way from Hue to Hoi an by motorbike rental. At this beautiful landscapes, you can have a rest with a cup of coffe, or taste local seafood and get an amzing pictures of the lagoon.
- 80 km from Hue by Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental
- Recommend to have lunch here
5. Hai Van pass is the higlight of Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental trip. The mountain even appeared in BBC’s top gear channel. After riding 10 km, you will reach the top 500m high. On the bongke from the ware you can get a panaromic view of Da Nang city, East Sea and Lang Co bay.
- 80 km from Hue by Hue to Hoi An motorbike rental
- The pass is 21 km long
6. Marble mountain is the the last stop on the way to Hoi An by Hue motorbike rental. Actually, this is a group of 5 marble mountain and limestone mountains. And the mountain you will visit is Water mountain. You have 2 option to get on the mountain, by Elevator or climbing. On the top, you can explore Linh Ung temple, Huyen Khong cave, Van Thong Cave and so on
- 1 hour ride from Hai Van pass
- Entrance ticket: 40.000 vnd for climbing. 80.000 vnd for Lift
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Interesting related products: