- Phong Nha motorbike overview
- Places to visit with Phong Nha motorbike rental
- Things to note when doing Phong Nha motorbike rental
- Booking procedure of Phong Nha motorbike rental
- The Phong Nha national park is an ideal tourist spot to admire the natural beauty and rustic life of the locals. This is a chance to conquer yourself by exploring masive caves and majestic limestone mountain. And Phong Nha motorbike rental is a the most convenient choice for companion.
- 1. Phong Nha cave + Tien Son Cave
- Phong Nha Cave is the best known and most popular of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, as it was the first cave to public and the way in is pretty darn cool. The Cave requires a boat journey from town up the Son River. Once the boat slips inside, motors are turned off and the crew paddles you into an eerie, mysterious and beautiful underground
- Entrance fees: 150.000 vnd / person
- Boat ride: 360.000 vnd / private boat / 14 peopl
Paradise cave by Phong Nha motorbike rental
- Opened to the public in 2010, Paradise Cave is 31 kilometres in length, making it the longest dry cave in Asia. The interior feels as lofty, heavenly and humbling as a grand cathedral. With vaulted ceilings rich in stalactites, it’s an exceptionally pretty cave. Travellers shouldn’t miss this cave by Phong Nha motorbike rental
- Ticket: 250.000 vnd
- Electric Shutter bus: 50.000 vnd
Dark cave by Phong Nha motorbike rental
- Dark Cave, more commonly known as Hang Toi, has been tweaked to appeal to adventure seekers. Despite all the added artificial frills such as arriving to the entrance via Vietnam’s longest zip-line, the main attraction is venturing into the cave with just headtorches and plunging into a narrow cavern full of thick, wonderfully gloppy, gooey mud. “Dark” may refer to the unlit cave itself
- Ticket with Zipline: 450.000 vnd
- Bring your simming suites
- Your weight must be lower than 90 kg to use Zipline.
Mooc spring by Phong Nha motorbike rental
- Mooc spring is in the center area of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, in Phuc Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province. Visitors can reach here by Phong Nha motorbike rental about 30 minutes from the town. At here tourist can walk under the canopy of primitive forests, listen to thousands of birds singing or immerse in the cool clear stream water
Eight ladies cave by Phong Nha motorbike rental
- Eight ladies cave (Tam co cave) is an aghast historical relic of the sacrifice of eight youth volunteers to keep the north-south route Smoothly. It takes about 10 km to the relic by Phong Nha motorbike rental on the 20th road – part of the legendary Truong Son Road.
Note: No Entrance fee; Dress up and cover full body
Botanic Garden & Thac Gio Waterfal by Phong Nha motorbike rental
- The Phong Nha Botanic Garden is a recommended site on a hidden scenic drive through Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Surely it’s a great way to experience the park’s natural beauty on your own. Riding Phong Nha motorbike rental through the forest to modestly sized but picture-perfect Thac Gio Waterfall. You can ask for an English-language map and you’ll be
Entrance fee: 40.000 vnd
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Hotline: +84941365563
- Email: email@example.com
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Phong Nha: