HUE TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE RENTAL
Taking part in Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental through the central and northern is one of the most impressive experiences in Vietnam. With this Top gear vietnam special, you will gain a deep understanding about Viet Nam war, rustic local lives and real cuisine. Also, you will have chance to admire the most spectacular natural landscape such as: Phong Nha Ke Bang national park, Ninh Binh and Ha Noi. Amazing feels await, let’s join with Hue scooter rental now!
HUE TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE RENTAL RECOMMENDED ITINERARY
OPTION 1: VIA HIGHWAY No. 1
- DAY 1: HUE - PHONG NHA, 250 km, 125 miles
- Day 2: Visit Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Day 3: Phong Nha - Vinh (180km/112 miles).
- Day 4: Vinh - Ninh Binh (180 km / 112 miles)
- Day 5: Visit Ninh Binh
- Day 6: Ninh Binh - Ha Noi (100 km / 63 miles)
- Day 7: Visit Ha Noi capital (50 km/ 32 miles)
At first, you pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hue city. You will head to High way No.1 and start for Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental. On the way, you will drive by historical DMZ and visit the old battlefields such as Hien Luong bridge, Ben Hai river. Then arrive at PhongNha and overnight there. Link map
Phong Nha is famous for spectacular caves. Many of those you can choose for a day trip such as Paradise cave, Dark cave and Phong Nha cave. Paradise Cave is the longest dry cave in Asia with magnificent grottoes and exciting stalagmites. There are interesting activities at Dark Cave likedoing mud-bath, kayaking and zip-lining. At Phong Nha cave where you can take a tiny boat trip along Son river to admire daily local activities and stunning caves. Link Map
We get through the passes, winding roads and highlands to get to Vinh. It is timeto visit the historical sites of Uncle Ho (President Ho Chi Minh) in Sen village. Then enjoy local foods and stay a night in the hotel in city. Link map
Ninh Binh tourism is well kown for Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on. Link Map
After ring for about three hours you will get to the capital Ha Noi. Link Map
This last Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental, You can spend time to visit sites around Ha Noi such as:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- The Perfume Pagoda
- Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son
- Dong Xuan Market
- Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi Opera House
- Temple of Literature
OPTION 2: VIA HO CHI MINH TRAIL
- Day 1: Hue- A Luoi- Khe Sanh (240 km / 149 miles)
- Day 2: Khe Sanh- Phong Nha (200 km / 125 miles)
- Day 3: Explore PhongNha National Park
- Day 4: Phong Nha-Vinh (180km-112 miles)
- Day 5: Vinh- NinhBinh (180 km / 112 miles)
- Day 6: Visit Ninh Binh
- Day 7: Ninh Binh- Ha Noi (100 km / 63 miles)
First of all, you pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hue city and then start Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental trip. You will head to the first destination, A Luoi district. This is a mountainous district of Thua Thien Hue province where ethnic minorities are living. Then you move to historical DMZ (Quang Tri Province). In history, this was an old border of the North and South of Viet Nam when the war occured. Link Map
Arrive at Khe Sanh, you’ll admire the famous Khe Sanh Base – the bloodiest battle of the war. Then driving by Dakrong Bridge and get to the Kotu minority villages. You stay overnight in Khe Sanh. End the first day of amazing Hue to Ha Noi motorbike hire trip.
On the way, you have chance to cross winding roads at the top of the mountain, beautiful scenery at the vast green valleys. Here also have many memorial boards that built for the soldiers who have fall down in Viet Nam War. Then you get to PhongNha Be Bang National Park. Overnight in the Town and end the second day trip.
You start Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park day trip by visiting stunning caves.Then driving through the jungle and trekking to discover the marvelous Paradise Cave. It is recognized as the longest dry cave in Asia with the length of more than 31km. Then take a boat trip along Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave, on the way you have chance to see the local life and beautiful scenery of the Town. Especially, in the afternoon, you should not miss to do Dark Cave to join in amazing mud-bath, water activities such as swimming, kayaking and zip-lining. Then back will enjoy the Vietnamese traditional foods for dinner and then overnight in PhongNha. Link Map
Start the day of Hue Ha Noi motorbike hire in NinhBinh to come Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on. You get back to the hotel and stay overnight. Link Map
HUE TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE RENTAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING HUE TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE RENTAL
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
HUE TO HA NOI MOTORBIKE TYPES INFORMATION
- YAMAHA NOVOU AUTOMATIC 135cc
- SEMI-AUTOMATIC MOTORBIKES 125cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 115 - 150cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 150cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 250cc
- MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 650cc
The 135cc motorbike is a new version of Yamaha has sporty and luxurious styles. This is not only powerful for almost type of roads in Vietnam, but also has a big size for anyone. Besides, Novou 135cc is quite easy to ride and work stably.
Semi-Automatic motorbikes are more stable and save more petrol. The bikes even work well in the off road and mountainous areas. However, the rider will find it hard with the gears in the first time.
YAMAHA XTZ MANUAL 125cc
Yamaha XTZ 125 is a very impressive styling, with a 125cc engine block with a maximum power of 12.5 horsepower for comfort on all off-roads. This is the perfect motorbikes for every type of roads, size of people and purposes of travel. Surely, you will have an awesome trip time in Viet Nam when select these bikes to accompany.
MANUAL MOTORBIKES 150cc
Manual motorbike 150cc is a completely new face of off-road vehicles. The dirt bike looks more aggressive and sporty. The Bike’s front fenders are high, the tank is designed neatly. If you are a “Top Gear” fan, this monster will be one of the best options to accompany you.
MUANUAL 250cc MOTORBIKES is best known for its durability in even the most treacherous of trails. This bike packs enough horse power and has the ability to steer through even the toughest places you might dare to ride in Vietnam. Recommended for those looking for an off-the-beaten-track adventure, this ride has been a popular selection among riders throughout Southeast Asia since it was first introduced.
MUANUAL MOTORBIKES 650cc is one of the most powerful bikes you can ride in Vietnam. No mater off roads or bad weather , those bikes still work well in any condition.This bike is not for the feint hearted. Surely, packing a lot of power, and a high riding position this is not suitable for those with little experience. When driven economically, with a large tank this bike is able to carry the rider far and wide across the nation. Being quite a heavy machine, this is not the most optimal choice for off-roading, however with the right rider it can suffice.