Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental pricelist
- Hotline / Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Meet us directly: 24A/11 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hue city,Vietnam
- Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental overview
- Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental recommended route
- Things to note when doing Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental
- Booking procedure of Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental
- Taking part in Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental through the central and northern is one of the most impressive experiences in Vietnam. With this Top gear vietnam special, you will gain a deep understanding about Viet Nam war, rustic local lives and real cuisine. Also, you will have chance to admire the most spectacular natural landscape such as: Phong Nha Ke Bang national park, Ninh Binh and Ha Noi. Amazing feels await, let’s join with Hue scooter rental now!
OPTION 1: VIA HIGHWAY No. 1
DAY 1: Hue to Phong Nha (250 km / 125 miles)
- At first, you pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hue city. You will head to High way No.1 and start for Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental. On the way, you will drive by historical DMZ and visit the old battlefields such as Hien Luong bridge, Ben Hai river. Then arrive at PhongNha and overnight there. Link map
Day 2: Visit Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Phong Nha is famous for spectacular caves. Many of those you can choose for a day trip such as Paradise cave, Dark cave and Phong Nha cave. Paradise Cave is the longest dry cave in Asia with magnificent grottoes and exciting stalagmites. There are interesting activities at Dark Cave likedoing mud-bath, kayaking and zip-lining. At Phong Nha cave where you can take a tiny boat trip along Son river to admire daily local activities and stunning caves. Link Map
Day 3: Phong Nha to Vinh (180km/112 miles)
- We get through the passes, winding roads and highlands to get to Vinh. It is timeto visit the historical sites of Uncle Ho (President Ho Chi Minh) in Sen village. Then enjoy local foods and stay a night in the hotel in city. Link map
Day 4: Vinh to Ninh Binh (180 km / 112 miles)
- Leave Vinh to head up to NinhBinh city- land oflimestone mountains. Arrive here, then stay in a hotel and enjoy specilitites, take a rest to ready for the day trip tomorrow. Link Map
Day 5: Visit Ninh Binh
- Ninh Binh tourism is well kown for Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on. Link Map
Day 6: Ninh Binh to Ha Noi (100 km / 63 miles)
- After ring for about three hours you will get to the capital Ha Noi. Link Map
Day 7: Visit Ha Noi capital (50 km/ 32 miles)
This last Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental, You can spend time to visit sites around Ha Noi such as:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- The Perfume Pagoda
- Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son
- Dong Xuan Market
- Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi Opera House
- Temple of Literature
OPTION 2: VIA HO CHI MINH TRAIL
Day 1: Hue- A Luoi – Khe Sanh (240 km / 149 miles)
- First of all, you pick up the motorbike at your hotel or our office in Hue city and then start Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental trip. You will head to the first destination, A Luoi district. This is a mountainous district of Thua Thien Hue province where ethnic minorities are living. Then you move to historical DMZ (Quang Tri Province). In history, this was an old border of the North and South of Viet Nam when the war occured. Link Map
- Arrive at Khe Sanh, you’ll admire the famous Khe Sanh Base – the bloodiest battle of the war. Then driving by Dakrong Bridge and get to the Kotu minority villages. You stay overnight in Khe Sanh. End the first day of amazing Hue to Ha Noi motorbike hire trip.
Day 2: Khe Sanh to Phong Nha (200 km / 125 miles)
- On the way, you have chance to cross winding roads at the top of the mountain, beautiful scenery at the vast green valleys. Here also have many memorial boards that built for the soldiers who have fall down in Viet Nam War. Then you get to PhongNha Be Bang National Park. Overnight in the Town and end the second day trip.
Day 3: Explore PhongNha National Park
- You start Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park day trip by visiting stunning caves.Then driving through the jungle and trekking to discover the marvelous Paradise Cave. It is recognized as the longest dry cave in Asia with the length of more than 31km. Then take a boat trip along Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave, on the way you have chance to see the local life and beautiful scenery of the Town. Especially, in the afternoon, you should not miss to do Dark Cave to join in amazing mud-bath, water activities such as swimming, kayaking and zip-lining. Then back will enjoy the Vietnamese traditional foods for dinner and then overnight in PhongNha. Link Map
Day 4: Phong Nha-Vinh (180km-112 miles)
- Go on Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental trip by moving to Vinh city. Go through the high mountains which 500m above sea level and get to the old Khe Cat Airbase. Then visit Dong Loc andthe old temples of a Vietnamese Kings. Head to the old Ho Citadel and the Ho Chi Minh’s House. Then you stay overnight at the in Vinh. End day 4 in Hue Ha Noi motorbike trip. Link Map
Day 5: Vinh to NinhBinh (180 km / 112 miles)
- Leave Vinh to get to Ninh Binh for the destinations in Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental. When driving, it’s a chance for you to escape the busy traffic and noisy urban life to the rural roads to the peaceful countryside. Then you arrive at Ninh Binh, enjoy specialties and take a rest to ready for the day trip tomorrow. Link Map
Day 6: Visit Ninh Binh
- Start the day of Hue Ha Noi motorbike hire in NinhBinh to come Trang An complex, old Rocky Citadel in the old capital Hoa Lu, Bai Dinh temples, Phat Diem stone church, Tam Coc Bich Dong and so on. You get back to the hotel and stay overnight. Link Map
Day 7: Ninh Binh to Ha Noi (100 km / 63 miles)
Keep moving in the last day Hue Ha Noi trip to the beautiful countryside roads from NinhBinh to Ha Noi. After driving for about 1 and half hour we will get to the city. You drop the bike off at our office in the center of Ha Noicity. End Hue to Ha Noi motorbike rental. Link map
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike. You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery, smartphone connect 3G, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly is money .
- Obey the vietnam trafic rules:
- Wearing helmet, driving on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/h
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands,
- Do not take photos when driving
- Turn the lights on when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go.
- Do not repair the bike without permission of rental company. You need to contact them then be instructed.
- Below is normal costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam:
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000
1. View our motorbikes list and prices table
2. Contact us for any questions or advice via:
- Chat right in this webiste
- Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Email: Hiddenlandtravel@gmail.comm
- Meet us directly: 24A/11 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hue city,Vietnam
3. Choose your suitable motorbike and fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
4. Hidden Land Travel will confirm the total price and your reservation
- We will deliver the bike to your place and accessories as agreed
- Both parties will read and sign in the motorbike hiring contract
- You will pay the renting fee for our staff and give staff deposit (luggages/1 Passport or 300 usd/bike)
- We will take and send the luggage to next destination (if you request)
- Contact us when you want to return the bike 30 minutes in advance, Our staff will come to your place to collect the bike and return your deposit.
Related motorbike rental from Hue